White Noise in 2004 Signature

Yesterday I was in my coach and discovered that two ceiling speakers are putting out a form of noise similar to a radio that is between stations (white noise). If I turn on the Aladdin the noise is reduced about in half. Same noise if the engine is off or running. All radios are off. Vehicle is in storage in a large garage at my residence. The noise is the same with shore power connected or not. Even more strange is that I went into the coach late last night and could hear faintly a radio station. Repair history is that recently the coach was in the truck garage for a replacement of a defective alternator  and new power steering hoses. At that time we had the shop install a DOT 7 wire harness from the rear run box to the passenger side of the dash. This is to be preemptive for any failed circuits in the future. Any ideas to silence this are greatly appreciated.

I had a similar issue and it was a bad wire from the woofer causing 'white noise' coming from the center front speaker. The woofer was mounted underneath the galley sink against the wall of the coach which was a bear to get at. I ended up replacing the Bose Surround system with a wireless system which turned out great.

I forgot to mention I have a 2003 Sig

OK Folks, the noise was somehow coming from my dead Kenwood radio, GPS and disk player. I removed the radio head and the amp for it and now silence is golden. Thanks for your suggestions. 

• Like 1