I apologize in advance, I can't find the files to check to see if what I'm looking for might be there.  Anyway, I want to replace the hoses on my 09 Dynasty ISM 500.  They are not leaking, just want to take care of some simple stuff before the next 15,000 mile trip.  Does anyone know the hoses I need, or where to find the files that may have that information?  thanks, 

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV, ISM 500

I lost the upper radiator hose in 2019 in Concord, CA.  Found a NAPA store nearby that had a somewhat similar hose with a part number 8808. It had 2 different sizes on the ends. You will have to trim off some excess hose to make it fit. I'm not sure if that's the way to go, but it worked for me.  All the other hoses are straight and the same size from one end to the other. Good luck changing out the heater hoses. They were the biggest challenge. I hired that job out to someone younger and far more flexible. So far so good. Use good quality hose, so you don't have to replace them prematurely. 

I don’t have a Cummins but when I had to replace my radiator last Fall I replaced all of the hoses for the cooling system. I was able to get all that I needed at NAPA. I realize that you had hoped to have the new ones on hand prior to starting your replacement but if your are not able to get the numbers take you old ones to NAPA. They have a great catalog with all of the available molded hoses by size. On a couple I had to buy ones that were longer and just cut them down. They have the high quality spring loaded hose clamps there also

Edited by Chargerman

On 3/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, woodylmiller said:

I apologize in advance, I can't find the files to check to see if what I'm looking for might be there.  Anyway, I want to replace the hoses on my 09 Dynasty ISM 500.  They are not leaking, just want to take care of some simple stuff before the next 15,000 mile trip.  Does anyone know the hoses I need, or where to find the files that may have that information?  thanks, 

Woody Miller

22 hours ago, Ivan K said:

I'm also curious if there is a list of hoses for ISM with side radiator. I carry 2 pairs of Dayco elbows that look usable after modifications but certainly not a direct replacement.

The Monacoers Parts List contains some radiator hose numbers for some applications, mostly anecdotal “this is what I used” info. I have never seen a comprehensive list, recognizing that it would have to be fairly large because of the different engines and configurations Monaco (and HR and Safari and Navistar and REV) used over the years.

That said, I found a Gates hose identification web site that has dimensions (some need different I. D. Values on each end) and rough bend diagrams. With a Gates number, you can search online to find the best price and cross-fit.

https://assets.gates.com/content/dam/gates/home/resources/resource-library/catalogs/gates-molded-coolant-hose-id-guide_web.pdf#page1

I developed a pin-hole leak in the upper hose due to rubbing against a bracket several years ago while driving down the Oregon Coast. I was able to use the Gates guide to find the closest fit and got a cross-reference at the local Napa. Changed it in the RV Park without getting caught.

In 2019, I decided to change the other three hoses as a precaution ~15 years old). Found everything, at least close, in the Gates list and then started shopping. Found the best prices at Amazon and one at Walmart.com, of all places. One was a direct fit and the other two needed to have a couple of inches trimmed. Got all new clamps from Amazon. Napa had some of what I needed but at 2x the price, and would have had to order in anyway so delivery matched the ship times from the online outlets. We have the Detroit engine from 2004, so my numbers likely wouldn’t help with a 2009 ISM.

Thanks, I was hoping Monaco had provided a hose listing at some point.  Oh well.  None of my hoses are leaking, today, that'll probably change tomorrow now that I've said that.  I had to use a look and see with Napa on my IH DT466 bottom hose.  Someone mentioned about the upper hose and the rest straight.  But as luck would have in there is a bottom hose with an elbow.  I always seem to collapse those, even with the spring inside.  After fighting with the bottom hose on that 466 for hours I'm not looking forward to anymore short elbowed hoses.  But I want to replace all the radiator hoses prior to our next trip so I'll crawl under and warn the women and children they should plug their ears.

I will post any part numbers as I go here.  I have the ISM500  RR10R(?) 10 bag, side radiator.

On 3/11/2021 at 7:37 PM, woodylmiller said:

Woody Miller

On 3/12/2021 at 12:16 PM, Ivan K said:

I'm also curious if there is a list of hoses for ISM with side radiator. I carry 2 pairs of Dayco elbows that look usable after modifications but certainly not a direct replacement.

When I got my '05 Sig, decided to replace the 4 rad hoses.  I don't know how close my ISM to rad connections are the same as yours but  here's the Gates webpage which I went thru after taking measurements:  https://www.gates.com/us/en/fluid-power/engine-hose/coolant-hose.html  The result was a list of the 4 hoses.  I was able to get these at Oreilly:

image.png.0ddf0f345b10dcb0b9a15baaffb7b665.png

The bad news is one of those 4 did not fit; the measurement error was mine.  Now I had the old hoses off so I went to Oreilly and two NAPA stores with the old hose to find a match.   I think the one I had wrong was the lower hose toward the front of the radiator.  I think I have a corrected list somewhere; will post it if I find it.

Hope this helps.