All 120v plugs are not working

I have a 2005 Monaco Windsor PDQ. Started getting the coach ready for a trip and plugged in a small portable fan in one of the 120v overhead receptacles.  Did not work.  So I tried it in every receptacle in the coach.  Nothing.  All are dead (I did take the fan back into the stick built house, plugged it in and it worked fine).  All of the lights in the overhead cabinets and the ceiling are working fine.  So I went to the breaker boxes on the back wall.  All of the breakers were OK, but I reset them anyway.  I pulled each of the small amp fuses and they looked fine.  I went to the rear run bay and cycled the house main switch twice.  I’m at a loss.  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ArtM

05 Windsor PDQ

"All of the lights in the overhead cabinets and the ceiling are working fine." These are all 12 VDC power lights - not 120 VAC where you are having the problem.

It is most likely tripped GFI's that need to be reset.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

"All of the lights in the overhead cabinets and the ceiling are working fine." These are all 12 VDC power lights - not 120 VAC where you are having the problem.

It is most likely tripped GFI's that need to be reset.

The AC and DC Dilemma 

Problem Solved!!  When I've moved the coach this morning, I shut the 50a off at the pedestal and unplugged the coach.

After getting it where I wanted it, I plugged it back in and went about my work until my wife told me that there was no power at the receptacles.  About 20 minutes ago I decided to start the coach and look at the electrical status on Alladin.  "NO AC PRESENT" was the status. Went to the pedestal and found the breaker was still in the off position. I feel very dumb right now.  Thanks to those who replied.

ArtM

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rest assured that you are the only one on this group who has ever done anything like that!

NOT!

If that is the worst mistake you ever make you will be doing extremely well my friend!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Harvey Babb said:

Rest assured that you are the only one on this group who has ever done anything like that!

NOT!

If that is the worst mistake you ever make you will be doing extremely well my friend!

Fortunately we had airstream trailers from the 60s to the early 90s 

Then diesel pushers 

All AC, DC power wired.

It is a learning curve and if you don't use your rig or trailer consistently one can forget or get somewhat confused 😐🤔

Our houseboat has a AC and DC bulb in every ceiling fixture wired specially. 

No shore power

No generator running 

We use the DC switch

When on shore power or the generator is running

We use the AC switch, bulb 💡

When guests are visiting 😍

It's common to find both on at the same time.