Roof

I have a 2005 signature in which I see on the roof is missing something I looked in the book and apparently there’s supposed to be an areometer I’m not sure what the areometer is used for.? should I tape off the hole there is a flapper valve inside that hole.

it’s not the bathroom vents this is located up forward on the right side behind the CB antenna 

Strange.  It is for the awning.  Are there wires there?  Somewhere along the way that wind speed has to be converted to an electrical signal to cause the awing to retract.  On mine there is a control box located in the upper most cabinet on the left curbside.  Not sure why someone would remove that, or maybe a low hanging branch took it out??

Woody Miller

On 8/4/2021 at 1:51 AM, davesworld said:

I have a 2005 signature in which I see on the roof is missing something I looked in the book and apparently there’s supposed to be an areometer I’m not sure what the areometer is used for.? should I tape off the hole there is a flapper valve inside that hole.

it’s not the bathroom vents this is located up forward on the right side behind the CB antenna 

As the OP has stated aerometer as opposed to Anemometer, unless he has made a typo, those things are completely different. As there appears to be a one way valve installed, could this be an attic vent or tank vent of some type?

Edited by hitechpete
Additional text