HWH parts department

I have had an issue with my HWH air leveling system.  The main power button (air) has started working very intermittently. It makes it a challenge to level the MH and keep it level.  I have been waiting 3 days for a call back from their parts department (I have called twice and am on the call back wait list but no response). If I new which control panel that I need I could probably order but  don't want to waste time in ordering the wrong part. 

We have a Monaco Windsor with the 600 series leveling system.  Any ideas as to which panel I need or am I stuck with waiting for the call back.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

After perusing through their Parts Catalog I believe the part number for your HWH Air Leveling Control Panel would be:

Original Part # - AP8444 / Replacement Part # - RAP8444

This panel is located on page #321 of their Parts Catalog which I attached below.

Another way to verify the part number would be to remove yours to see if there is a part # stamped on the backside.

373321470_HWHPartsCatalog.pdf

• Like 2

I had a similar issue with our HWH control panel.  I sent it into HWH for repair and it came back very fast.  Looks brand new and was very reasonable.  

The only downside to this is you need an RMA number before you send it in and they are so busy it will take some time to get.  

Regarding HWH (Moscow, IA / headquarters), I was just there a couple weeks ago to have some service work done.  I'm sorry to hear about no return calls, but I can say that for me... they were exceptionally nice, accommodating, and they did a great job fixing my HWH system(s).

Best of luck...

steve

On 10/7/2021 at 7:25 AM, Dr4Film said:

Mike,

After perusing through their Parts Catalog I believe the part number for your HWH Air Leveling Control Panel would be:

Original Part # - AP8444 / Replacement Part # - RAP8444

This panel is located on page #321 of their Parts Catalog which I attached below.

Another way to verify the part number would be to remove yours to see if there is a part # stamped on the backside.

373321470_HWHPartsCatalog.pdf 23.02 MB · 42 downloads

Thanks for the updated catalog.  This one contains almost double the information compared to the one we had in our old file HWH Parts Catalog.  I replaced our old file with the one you posted.  Thanks for sharing it.

• Like 1