2004 Diplomat A/C cabin condenser drain

RustyH

I recently purchaced 2004 Diplomat and the floor had rotted out by the door, I originally thought the A/C condenser drain was stopped up but I noticed there is a vacuum valve on the drain line and was wondering if it was not functioning, does anyone know how to function test the valve, 

Thanks

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

I see what probably is the drain hose on the left of the door actuator. These two should have no physical connection. I would try to blow the hose with low pressure from the bottom open end and it should be open or it needs to be cleared. Hopefully without opening the box. Looks like a lot of foam up there, could the expansion possibly pinch the hose if it is soft.

Guest Ray Davis

What I see is a vacuum hose going to a vacuum actuator.  That actuator opens & closes the fresh air door.  AFAIK there is no vacuum attached to the drain.

You could have a stopped up a/c drain or a leaking heater core.  Or maybe a windshield or door leak.   I'm betting on the drain or heater core.

My coach had moisture there also but the leak came from the roof down inside the wall.