2008 AC Condenser Replacement

Looking for source or knowledge of replacement of the AC condenser coil for the side radiator configuration.  The condenser is bad therefore looking for source of a replacement.

Ron

2008 Beaver Contessa

Lake Texoma, Texas

Thanks for the inputs. I contacted Victory Climate Systems in Ft Worth and they DO NOT sell retail.  They told me to contact Rev Group.  They want like $900 which is way out of line.  Will check with CG&J Radiator in Gadsden AL today.

Thanks for the inputs and any other suggestions appreciated.  GREAT FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

Guest Ray Davis
1 hour ago, Ron Shantos said:

Thanks for the inputs. I contacted Victory Climate Systems in Ft Worth and they DO NOT sell retail.  They told me to contact Rev Group.  They want like $900 which is way out of line.  Will check with CG&J Radiator in Gadsden AL today.

Thanks for the inputs and any other suggestions appreciated.  GREAT FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

If I remember correctly ( its been a long time )  Camping World is down the street from Victory, they might be cheaper. 

Have you tried PPL in Houston?  Just about anyone would be cheaper than Rev.

https://radiatorsupplyhouse.com/products/monaco-motorhome-ac-condenser-s07011278-cd40900-18x-26-740967

Here's one for $622 on a quick Google search...try to seach those numbers further and you may save even more.  The Monaco Vendor number was CD40900 from the old Monaco microfiche.

Good Luck

$ 522. https://truckpartsinventory.com/parts/details/83724617

Another $100 saved in 10 minutes...could be free in an hour  😃😃