In Sink Erator

sg47619

As noted above, there may be a switch on the facia in front of the sink. Easy to turn off thinking its a light switch. I have a box on the wall plug the insta hot is plugged into. I believe it a surge protector. Mine has a green light on the front - indicating power on. Other than checking the breaker for galley/kitchen plugs not much else to check. I find a simple non contact voltage tester (Lowes - Southwire $15) is infinitely useful around the coach for chasing down some electrical  issues.

10 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Do you have a switch labeled Insta-Hot that you may have to switch on to get power to the device? That's the way the wired it in my Dynasty.

Should be in the kitchen area.

Thanks I’ll look tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Yoaks5 said:

My last coach had one of these. It didn't work when I got the coach and if I remember correctly there was a reset button on it. I had to take the metal cover off and it was under there. 

I don’t think I will ever use it just checking things as I get to them. 

Mine definitely goes to a SINGLE circuit breaker in the panel. It draws 15 amps when on. I removed the glorified tea maker from two of my coaches and use the dedicated plug to power my remote sub-woofer. 

Good luck,

Ken

55 minutes ago, Grampy OG said:

Mine definitely goes to a SINGLE circuit breaker in the panel. It draws 15 amps when on. I removed the glorified tea maker from two of my coaches and use the dedicated plug to power my remote sub-woofer. 

Good luck,

Ken

Yeah my BOSE system won’t work either, I’ll probably just do away with the hot water faucet. Thanks.