Monaco Fog Light

One of the fog lights on my 2006 Monaco Knight PDQ  is burned out. I have not been able to locate a replacement without having to make modifications. Can anyone direct me to a place where I maybe able to locate a replacement for the original lamp unit. 

30 minutes ago, RVKnight said:

One of the fog lights on my 2006 Monaco Knight PDQ  is burned out. I have not been able to locate a replacement without having to make modifications. Can anyone direct me to a place where I maybe able to locate a replacement for the original lamp unit. 

A pic would help! I just bought my exact replacement off of eBay. Mine were made by Hamsar out of Canada. I bought two and have a spare.

D4BF1857-EFE9-4DBF-9DE9-3D2158355383.png

Edited by Gary M

14 hours ago, Bootlegger said:

My apologies for the bad pic, but I had this pic from a previous post and I am looking for the entire fog light assembly.  The plastic has dulled so much that the lights do no good.  Thanks in advance.

Fog Light 2205 Safari Cheetah .jpg

I polished mine with toothpaste and a regular toothbrush. Took me about 10 minutes each about a month and a half ago. Still clear.

There are more than one size oval, but these fit my Camelot. 

https://www.amazon.com/HELLA-008283811-FF50-Halogen-Driving/dp/B000KIH97E/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1G7FAT55SKO1C&keywords=Hella+ff50&qid=1650524249&sprefix=hella+ff50%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-2

Google Hella FF50 to search for the actual size, as the Amazon site doesn’t list the height and width of the lamp. Hella also uses a long number. Between the two numbers, you should be able to find the size to see if it fits your opening.

If they are the right size, remove the existing bracket, rebend it and mount the HELLA's to it and reattach to coach.

Pay no attention to the note on the photo, as I was helping another member adding cornering lights.  That was the only picture I could readily find with the Hella's in it.

43E4FF87-DA6F-4AE1-8825-899EBABE960E.jpeg