Fridge not working on shore power

Wrayj1

Brought my 2007 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40SKQ up from store, plugged in to 15 amp at home as usual to prepare for a trip.  The fridge keeps diverting to has.  Other 110 working, lamps, outlets etc.  Any help appreciated.

I carry a 120 plug in voltage checker but a voltmeter or 120 lamp will work. Remove outside cover and check the outlet that the frig is plugged into. Just looked back and saw that 96 EVO stated the same thing but adding that the plug in is in the outside compartment. Ice maker was usually plugged into an inverter outlet. Refrigerator to shore power or generator supplied. I don't believe that this would be on a GFCI circuit but worth checking other outlets to confirm.

Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions.  You know the old adage "who needs the instructions?".  Pulled out the owners manual and it said, for my domestic 1452 model, to keep pushing auto/store button until auto stayed on, I pushed it a few times and once auto engaged it switched to ac for the fridge.

• Like 1

Last weekend, spent an HOUR trying to figure out why there was no power coming from my EMS to the A/C's.  Everything looked good, voltage to both legs of the 50 Amp service were good, all breakers looked good, but EMS was dead.  Tried to start the generator, no crank.  Started coach engine, then started generator, no EMS, no A/C's.  Took cover off transfer switch, power in, power out, all good.  Took cover off EMS breaker panel, checked 12 Volt fuse - dead, nada, zip, zilch, dead as roadkill.  Thinking, thinking, thinking.......and then it came to me......I had shut off the Salesman's switch when I parked the coach at the storage facility.  Turned the switch on, EMS powered up, A/C's came on, and everything was fine.  As my mother used to tell me....."For a smart man, you can sure do some dumb s**t.".  Lesson learned.