Anyone know where the relay is for the aqua hot electric heating element on a 2001 Dynasty?

Bill C
Go to solution Solved by Ivan K,

Anyone know where the relay is for the aqua hot electric heating element on a 2001 Dynasty?

I hope I am looking in the right place for my problem. My diesel burning for my Aqua Hot has not worked for several months now, but I am away and can't get it fixed right now. We have been using the electric element, which is OK for showers, but now that is no longer working.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

3 hours ago, Corkman said:

Thanks Tim-AZ

Those manuals are great.  Very logical and informative. You many have two issues.  The diesel may be due to a clogged or an old nozzle.  They tend to gum up and then they would not ignite. So a new filter and a nozzle and then adjusting the burner.  There is a schematic and also detailed instructions for trouble shooting the diesel as well as the electric “ON”.

Good Luck

My relay failed and I replaced it with the one below. Took a little bit of wire splicing in a tight place but not too difficult a job. Opened the failed relay and found the contact armature had melted and no longer moved the contact to the closed position.  That convinced me to try a different relay. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087LTQHQD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Solution

Not sure if it's the same but given the year, it could be. My electric element is getting power through a contactor relay in back of bedroom, inside shore AC breaker box cover. Not the inverter box.There are 2 of them in my box, for block heat and AH and they click when the 12v switch is turned ON, easy to identify if they still work. I had to replace some of the spade connectors. Not sure why the image uploaded mirrored but you get the idea.

IMG_20221120_131702359.jpg

• Like 1