Hwh computerized leveling

2003 executive 

hwh computerized leveling

No power to the touchpad but the level light is on. I have the hwh book and it shows fuses but where are they? The hwh air level fuse in the front compartment is not blown. Thoughts?

The HWH in my previous Windsor was model 500 and it had a large enclosed SS box secured to the ceiling of one of the storage bays. Inside was the control circuit board plus lots of fuses.

Not sure if your HWH model is the same or not.

It would be more helpful if you posted the model of HWH that you have in your coach.

17 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

In case you haven't downloaded the HWH 600 Series Manual I have attached it for you.

Page 20 indicates that you have 11 fuses located inside the SS HWH cabinet. Make sure those are OK too.

HWH 600 Manual.pdf 422.61 kB · 2 downloads

Yes I have the book I'm still looking for the control box in the coach. It's a 2003 executive. Battery fuse is not blown.

Just like Richard said. I have a 2003 Windsor and the control box is mounted inside my compartment. It is on the wall of the compartment in front of my wet bay. Had this problem and it was a fuse in the control box.

24 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Kevin, you may have to remove a ceiling panel as they just may have hidden it behind one of those panels.

Possibly you may have someone with the same year and model that will chime in to help you.

I found it and the battery fuse was blown but I put in a new one and it hasn’t blown but still the same stuff going on. Travel light comes on and that’s it. Nothing else on the touch pad works

I had the circuit board go bad for my leveling and had to wire a work around. This is the one located in the front drivers side electrical box. Check that the fuse is getting power.  

Where is your touch pad located? Mine is near the driver window that rolls down and apparently got moisture on it. Some of the touch keys are stuck and when turned off a small amount of power was still flowing through it causing leveling issue. I am replacing it. Don't know if that helps