Solid red inverter error

Kjungles

I would suggest getting a voltmeter across the batteries first. Could be some cratered cells dragging things down.

35 minutes ago, myrontruex said:

I would suggest getting a voltmeter across the batteries first. Could be some cratered cells dragging things down.

kill the house battery switch.  Remove the jumpers from each set of batteries.  Measure the voltage of each battery.  At 70% charged, each battery should read 6.15/.25. They all should be within maybe 10% (not ten volts) of each other.  If you have one or maybe 2 that are way lower…like in the mid 5’s…..rearrange your batteries and put in one set….the good ones……jumper them.  Do NOT put the jumpers on the bad ones….

THEN turn on the house switch.

I IF you have a Magnum inverter, google SOFT RESET or START.  Hold in the Power  button for 20 seconds…..wait 5 minutes of so.  Push the power button once to start or power on the inverter.  Monitor what happens and report back.

I recommend removing the loads and the supply current and restart it.  

2005 and earlier coaches came with the Trace Freedom inverters.  They were purchased by Xantrex and production moved offshore.   Xantrex customer support at 1- 800-670- 0707