Seeking part numbers for '01 Knight 32pbd brake rotors, and seals.

Go to solution Solved by Ivan K,

My rear brake rotors have become critical.  What I have found so far is possible match to Centric 120.83015 (a Workhorse W22 video) and another forum listing 54770P-65 ABS rotor that matches to a '03 34pdd Cayman that likely has a higher GVW rating, less likely to match.  Ultimately, I will have to pull the parts and match them but there is always hope someone has done this before.

IMG_5494.JPG

Should be a manufacturer's tag with serial number on the axle (most likely Dana but could be Eaton or Meritor).  Pretty sure Monaco/HR received the axles "dressed", ie, complete with brakes.  Contact axle supplier's tech service and they should have the parts breakdown for that assembly.  "Back in the day" when employed by Eaton/Dana Axle, their files and tech service were excellent in providing this type of info.

11 hours ago, Robert92867 said:

Thanks Ivan.  Take a look at the attached video.  It's close to being like figure 8.2, but not quite there...

Bob, personally, it would not stop me from driving it while collecting replacements. Just don't want the cracks get to the edge or start eating up the pads. Up to your level of comfort. As others said, data plate on axle will help the manufacturer identify all the parts you need. I have Rockwell axles and it took them all of two minutes to get me the part numbers. Heavy but otherwise not hard to replace.