Donaldson P537448 Air Filter Sources

I haven't had to purchase any filters for my Dynasty yet. I'd like to get a replacement air filter.  Anyone have a recommendation for a good vendor/supplier?

I see that they are available on Amazon, however they appear to be damaged frequently upon receipt.

Would be interested in reputable fuel and oil filter vendors as well.

Thanks!

Just bought a Air Filter for a 2008 Contessa from:

atyourplacerepair.com

Warrenton,Mo 63383

636/887-6799. Ask for Todd

They have CURRENT stock of most any filter.  Most importantly the products have recent manufactured dates!  There prices are also good.  Ship UPS.

Just my recent experience and will buy there in the future.

Ron

X2 on prices, they are all over the place and change.

I used Goggle shopping "Froogle.com" and do a search and then compare and sort by price.  Big range but the best price is from Amazon $159

I believe this is the same filter I use and in the past have purchased Baldwin filter.  If you have a preference you can do a cross reference search for different brand.  I have a filter minder on my coach but have never really seen it indicate I need to change a filter so I just change every ~3 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ron Shantos said:

Just bought a Air Filter for a 2008 Contessa from:

atyourplacerepair.com

Warrenton,Mo 63383

636/887-6799. Ask for Todd

They have CURRENT stock of most any filter.  Most importantly the products have recent manufactured dates!  There prices are also good.  Ship UPS.

Just my recent experience and will buy there in the future.

Ron

Thanks Ron, I’ll check them out. 

8 hours ago, jacwjames said:

X2 on prices, they are all over the place and change.

I used Goggle shopping "Froogle.com" and do a search and then compare and sort by price.  Big range but the best price is from Amazon $159

I believe this is the same filter I use and in the past have purchased Baldwin filter.  If you have a preference you can do a cross reference search for different brand.  I have a filter minder on my coach but have never really seen it indicate I need to change a filter so I just change every ~3 years. 

I second the Baldwin recommendation. I just replaced mine with a Baldwin RS3548. I paid 60.00 for it. It had a carquest filter in it and the price on that was 159.00. I use Amazon for most everything however I do comparison shop with Google shopping also.

4 hours ago, JimC295 said:

I second the Baldwin recommendation. I just replaced mine with a Baldwin RS3548. I paid 60.00 for it. It had a carquest filter in it and the price on that was 159.00. I use Amazon for most everything however I do comparison shop with Google shopping also.

How did you pull that off?

That filter is not a Ecolite filter.

*edit* Now I recall Monaco built a few diesel models with permanent air filter housings! You may be one of the lucky ones.

The rest of us are now paying $200+ for our disposable can filters!

Edited by 96 EVO

27 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

How did you pull that off?

That filter is not a Ecolite filter.

*edit* Now I recall Monaco built a few diesel models with permanent air filter housings! You may be one of the lucky ones.

The rest of us are now paying $200+ for our disposable can filters!

Glad you edited and explained. I was gonna ask you what an ecolite filter was .LOL  I just purchased my coach and I am going through and bringing it up to my standards, it needs a lot of TLC. Believe it or not it had a birds nest in the old filter. The date written on the end of the filter was 2015. Forgot to add that I have a Donaldson Filter housing.

Edited by JimC295

19 minutes ago, JimC295 said:

The date written on the end of the filter was 2015. Forgot to add that I have a Donaldson Filter housing.

After you remove the old filter element, reach in with a clean, damp towel, to remove any dust that may have gotten past the filter!

Everything needs to be meticulous clean when your dealing with your air intake, past the filter!