Fresh paint

Flyinhy

11 minutes ago, Flyinhy said:

Something makes me think this was a rush job to aquire funds for an illegal product containing amphetamines. Gold wheels ? ..... nice touch

did you read the ad?Ā  He's hooked on dirt bikes.Ā 

- b

• Like 1

The fact that it's a "Deseil" makes it worth $15K šŸ¤£

Makes you wonder what the paint looked like, before that knucklehead created this abomination. A new good basic paint job is going to be at least $40K

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cbr046 said:

did you read the ad?Ā  He's hooked on dirt bikes.Ā 

- b

I recall, as a very naive 18YO who spent his first night in the ā€œInfieldā€ at the Charlotte Motor Speedway that 2 enterprising young, muscular (packinā€™ heat) lads brought a UHAUL truck to the race. Ā There were, purportedly, two mattresses and a blanket screen divider and loud rock music, inside and two young nubile females. Ā They would appear in provocative snd revealing clothing from time to time and then some yahoo would disappear with one of them into the confines of the Truck.

Never figured it outā€¦.as I was not worldly. MAYHAPS ā€¦..said DP was used for such?

One thing for sureā€¦.it sure be uglyā€¦

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 5:24 PM, Tom Cherry said:

I recall, as a very naive 18YO who spent his first night in the ā€œInfieldā€ at the Charlotte Motor Speedway that 2 enterprising young, muscular (packinā€™ heat) lads brought a UHAUL truck to the race. Ā There were, purportedly, two mattresses and a blanket screen divider and loud rock music, inside and two young nubile females. Ā They would appear in provocative snd revealing clothing from time to time and then some yahoo would disappear with one of them into the confines of the Truck.

Never figured it outā€¦.as I was not worldly. MAYHAPS ā€¦..said DP was used for such?

One thing for sureā€¦.it sure be uglyā€¦

Even the mobile cathouse in "Smokey and the Bandit" looked nicer than this POS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1