New-to-us Signature

We're back!  Just took delivery on a "new-to-us" 07 Signature.  Newer than I  expected;  My wife loved the floorplan and condition; mechanical inspector gave it an OK.  Looking good so far.

It has the Intellitec Multiplex system (so that adds to a whole bunch of projects in the list).  Just stayed our first night in an RV park, trying things out ... finding glitches... searching for documentation online... etc.

.image.jpeg.a65523bb36d6dd2aedb85c8b70e86c03.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the good wishes!  Thank y'll for all the advice over the years.

I have already started the downloads....

Will be posting questions... my "to-do" list is growing!

9 hours ago, rpasetto said:

We're back!  Just took delivery on a "new-to-us" 07 Signature.  Newer than I  expected;  My wife loved the floorplan and condition; mechanical inspector gave it an OK.  Looking good so far.

It has the Intellitec Multiplex system (so that adds to a whole bunch of projects in the list).  Just stayed our first night in an RV park, trying things out ... finding glitches... searching for documentation online... etc.

Congratulations you guys. Hope it is miles of smiles. 

On 3/1/2024 at 9:54 AM, rpasetto said:

What floor plan??