Pressure relief valve going bad?

I've got what appears to be a slight leak on my front air tank pop valve. I can't confirm the replacement for the valve because I don't have a 2008 Navigator air system drawing. I referenced the 2006 one in the downloads sections and am providing a screenshot of that file. Can anyone confirm exactly what I need to purchase to replace it for my 2008 (if it's different).

Cheers.

image.thumb.png.625eabbab2f51e4adef9d77831c3ffd9.png

IMG_6017.jpeg

I'd say best to take it out and have Napa or a truck parts shop match it. It does not even matter who made it, whatever reputable truck shop will have a good equivalent. Most likely 150 psi rating. It might have a DOT identification on it when you clean it up.

• Like 1

I have this exact same issue that has appeared after taking the coach out of storage.  
Since I don’t have air gauges on the dash, I will be connecting one to ensure that the relief valve is indeed defective, or if my system is in deed being over pressurized.  
It aired up fine and I was able to drive it to my in-laws property for the weekend and will be investigating further tomorrow.  

I crawled under the coach and heard mine leaking (while diagnosing another problem). I'll have to get back under there to see if there's a part number, though it didn't look like it.

MOST of the truck supply shops request, if you can’t get a PN, that you pull and bring it in.  They will match.  Pretty common…just need the thread style and pitch and the PSI value.  Phone picture with a few basic measurements would work.

Update on my suspected pop-off valve (Sorry to hijack).  
It wasn’t defective. 
Getting a new Bendix governor valve tomorrow locally.  
Only thing is the part number on mine doesn’t  have a lot of info, but looks identifiable to the generic Bendix D2 governor I see everywhere.  It has a cut in pressure of 105, with an adjustable cutout pressure.  My manual states cut out to be around 120 psi.  
Think I’m safe to get a D2?

image.jpg

15 minutes ago, Frank Bergamo said:

Yes Sir, Napa, Amazon, any big truck supply house will have them. 

So what’s the difference in all the different D2 models? Housings all look the exact same.  Just the factory set cut-ins?

16 hours ago, BradHend said:

Update on my suspected pop-off valve (Sorry to hijack).  
It wasn’t defective. 
Getting a new Bendix governor valve tomorrow locally.  
Only thing is the part number on mine doesn’t  have a lot of info, but looks identifiable to the generic Bendix D2 governor I see everywhere.  It has a cut in pressure of 105, with an adjustable cutout pressure.  My manual states cut out to be around 120 psi.  
Think I’m safe to get a D2?

image.jpg

Pretty sure the cut-in, and cut-out pressures are both adjusted together with the D2.