2005 Monaco Signature Castle IV 45' tag air pressure gauges

Megame

I assume you've verified the tank pressure is correct?  Have you checked the tank sending unit?

One of the talented Signature owners on IRV2 (Hypoxia) has been able to source dash instrument parts.  He has a 2007 Sig, but the dash may be related.

Another source would be one of the RV salvage yards.  

Best of luck!

Yes, Vito, thanks.  Pressures are good.  I have not yet checked the tank sending unit on the front, the rear was checked previous and is good.  I will reach out to Hypoxia when I figure out how<grin>

If you have the Actia gauges like my 2007 I may be able to help.  I don't know what years other than the 2007 have it.  The Actia panel is easily identified by the daisy chained violet, orange white wires going from each gauge to the next.  It has a module which converts pressure to an electronic value to the instrument panel.  Here's a photo of that module and those wires.  If you have this let me know & I may be of some help.

Actia Module 1.jpg

10 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

If you have the Actia gauges like my 2007 I may be able to help.  I don't know what years other than the 2007 have it.  The Actia panel is easily identified by the daisy chained violet, orange white wires going from each gauge to the next.  It has a module which converts pressure to an electronic value to the instrument panel.  Here's a photo of that module and those wires.  If you have this let me know & I may be of some help.

Actia Module 1.jpg

Thank you very much Hypoxia, it appears that a reply below has found gauges on ebay.  Thanks again, I am going to the bus Thursday and will look for that wire set up and get back to you.

5 hours ago, pwhittle said:

In 2005 the instrument panel was made by Faria Beene.

I have confirmed these work with our 2005 Signature.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233346308381

https://www.ebay.com/itm/312773539212

Paul

That is awesome Paul, thank you very much!  

• 1 month later...