120 volt wiring diagrams

glang11082

Looking for 120 volt wiring diagram for 2007 Knight or 2007 Ambassador 

Don't know how close 07 and08 are but there has been a 08 CD for sale on ebay for quite awhile.

4 hours ago, Highwayman said:

I have a full set of wiring for an 2006 knight. I could try and send it directly to you. It's about 100 pages and covers all systems

Ok great   Garybluegrass@hotmail.com

Thanks

56 minutes ago, birdshill123 said:

Paul A.

Will that tech support work? I thought Rev stopped giving support for legacy vehicles

Unfortunately that like won’t work for the legacy coaches. It was such a great resource but I do understand why REV discontinued it. I wish they instead would have charged for the service. 

On 12/14/2020 at 5:39 AM, Highwayman said:

I have a full set of wiring for an 2006 knight. I could try and send it directly to you. It's about 100 pages and covers all systems

Can you send to me also?

John Van Doren

johncvandoren@gmail.com

06 Knight 40DFD

Thanks.

BTW: while diagrams are great for showing which wires go to which connections, they are not the same as showing the route between connections.  For example, I'd like to know the path that the 10/2 Romex takes from the 120VAC breaker panel (Rear bath upper roadside cabinet above the laundry) to the Inverter (Rear-most curbside cubby below the tub/shower. From what I can see, the orange (30A) and a couple of yellow (20A) Romex go into the upper outer wall of the rear cubby and disappear.  I assume one 20A goes to the Microwave, and one 20A to the other inverter-supplied outlets, such as TV, refrigerator, etc.  I glanced behind the breaker panel and saw that the 30A Romex goes up and through the back wall rather high up and disappears.  No conduit is seen from inside the engine compartment, so I don't know how it gets to the Inverter.  I want to upgrade the inverter/charger's power supply from 30A to 50A, and don't want to pay shop labor rates to find the path and pull the wire.

Van, thank you for the kind words. 

I'm very pleased with how the download files turned out.  Our new site offers a lot of flexibility and features such as categories and sub categories to organize our files.  We now have about double the number of files vs what we had in the old Yahoo group and they are organized and searchable.  Having screen shots of the front page is also a nice feature of our new site.

I try to help on the newer coaches and systems like mine that I know.  We are very fortunate to have folks on the group that cover a wide range of model years and it's great that they too share their knowledge to help others.

Merry Christmas!