Drivers Seat and adjustable pedal

AFAIK the seats do not have fuses however they do have auto-resetting circuit breakers.

The adjustable pedal does have a fuse. In my coach it is fuse labeled 31 under the ignition area of the FRB electrical board.

Check the electrical plugs located under the seats to see if they may have been pulled apart, stretched or wires broken.

Should your motor be fried, I have a spare for sell. That is if yours is the Kongsburg model. Bought it as complete unit but only needed the pedal and sensor for mine.

41C06DA2-D30E-4682-B893-4C28C7020518.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Hi Jim - did you get your adjustable pedals working?  I’m in a ‘new to me’ 2002 Windsor. My pedals are extended all the way front. I need them a bit closer for comfort. 

Did you find a solution?

I did follow Dr4Film’s advise on checking the fuse. Sadly, it was good. 

I also found this strange push button switch lying close to the firewall. Does anyone have an idea what this could be?  Hoping it has something to do with the adjustable pedals. 

Joe6606734E-F758-465B-AC76-3846A0071B71.thumb.jpeg.4096f12d7e6550db5911fe85ff037cc6.jpeg

Thanks everyone!  I found the fuse for my rig and it was #31. It was good. I also changed out the rocker switch with another switch that matched it. No luck. 

Any other ideas are welcomed!

Thanks Guys!  The Salesman switch is on. Rats. Would have been great to have an easy fix!

I’m still staring at the panels. My staring doesn’t seem to be making any difference!!

Ivan - what instrument on the gauge cluster do you think it could have been connected to?  I can’t see anything missing or not working on the gauge cluster.

14 minutes ago, Joe Lee said:

Thanks Guys!  The Salesman switch is on. Rats. Would have been great to have an easy fix!

I’m still staring at the panels. My staring doesn’t seem to be making any difference!!

Ivan - what instrument on the gauge cluster do you think it could have been connected to?  I can’t see anything missing or not working on the gauge cluster.

OK....due to too many similar posters.....the original post was for a 2009 Camelot and there is one FUSE and One Circuit breaker and that info has been posted.

The Switch in the post IS probably the reset for the Keyless entry.

Joe Lee's issues are a bit of a mystery as to actually WHAT his problem is.  He needs to be more specific.  I looked at his activity and can't find any previous issues.

FWIW, the Salesman Switch is for the HOUSE and this would be a Chassis issue.....and there are SOME MH's that have a Latching (or maybe Continuous) that come on when you start the engine and provide power up front....but the TYPICAL Door Salesman Switch is NOT involved. 

6 minutes ago, Tom Cherry said:

OK....due to too many similar posters.....the original post was for a 2009 Camelot and there is one FUSE and One Circuit breaker and that info has been posted.

The Switch in the post IS probably the reset for the Keyless entry.

Joe Lee's issues are a bit of a mystery as to actually WHAT his problem is.  He needs to be more specific.  I looked at his activity and can't find any previous issues.

FWIW, the Salesman Switch is for the HOUSE and this would be a Chassis issue.....and there are SOME MH's that have a Latching (or maybe Continuous) that come on when you start the engine and provide power up front....but the TYPICAL Door Salesman Switch is NOT involved. 

FWIW… my salesman switch on my Monaco switches does control power to the seats. Was hoping it could be that simple. Drove down the road once without power until I realized it was off…lol

1 hour ago, Joe Lee said:

Hi Joe, I was only guessing that it might have been installed in the gauge cluster panel somewhere,  similar to ours:

Screenshot_20230228_145949_Gallery.jpg