does anyone have a brand of presoak to use before washing your motorhome, when i had a smaller rig that would fit in a carwash i would spray down with their presoak then wash down and it always looked like i did a scrub job on it, I have looked forever and have never been able to find anything even close to what the carwashes have ,,,,

I would love to have a pre-soak. The hard part is water quality is heavily regulated  (that’s a good thing), so carwashes reclaim their water and recycle it, and with filters reuse. The harsher chemicals are kept contained somewhat. 

Foam cannons are all the rage for detailers, here’s a link to a product for shampooing mud off and a foam cannon to apply 

https://www.chemicalguys.com/tough-mudder-off-road-truck-and-atv-heavy-duty-wash-shampoo/tough-mudder-offroad-wash.html

Edited by JDCrow

So I don’t have a presoak but what I do now because of the water shortages is I’ll wash it maybe once every couple months and then at least once every week and a half two weeks I will use spray detailer and spray from my head down so that it looks like it’s clean all the time you just wipe it off and buffet and it makes it keeping looking nice and clean

I used that Chemical Guys product last week on my pull-behind.  I have a pressure washer attachment for application of the foam and it comes out with a JET of foam.  I add surfactant (Dawn commercial) to sustain adherence for a little longer, about 5 min. to give it time to work.  Then I go over with a soft brush and rinse thoroughly.  Everything but the streaks from the rubber roof came off nicely.  I still had to use elbow grease and a cleaner to remove the marks.

Cleaner: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018GUMSPU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by 6Wheels
sp

I also am a big fan of Wash Wax All. It's not exactly a presoak but when used regularly it makes it much easier to wash. When traveling I use it on my windshield and front end every night.

Another Wash WaxAll fan here. Have been using it for about 5 yrs now. There double sided microfiber head with their awesome extending pole is also highly recommended and a must have in my opinion.