Hot water faucets ug up

2004 Dynasty with Aqua hot system. All hot water faucets plug up most daily with what appears to be very small particles of calcium build-up 

Have drained the system twice, pumped 5 gallons of white vinegar thru the system each time. Let it sit for 4 hours each time before flushing out the vinegar. 

Have taken the strainers out and run only hot water for hours without strainers reducing the flow.

After running only the hot water  each faucet plugs up again with strainers replaced. 

Anyone have other ideas.

Thanks

Mike 2004 Dynasty

21 hours ago, Rick A said:

What about using CLR, it’s very good at dissolving gunk? 

Thanks that works to clean the strainers but but does nothing fir the pipes.

19 hours ago, Timaz996 said:

Did you change your filters?

Thanja It us only coming from the hot water. I service the AH every year.

15 hours ago, Steve P said:

Maybe a water filter is slowly disintegrating? 

Nope only comes from the hot ater but thanks.

When we built our new house I installed a tankless hot water heater.  We live in E TN and our water is pretty hard.  We do not have a water softener. 

Right off bat the faucets started to stop up with pieces of the calcium that drops out of the water when it is super heated.  Since there is no tank the water and particles go right to the faucets.  After doing some research I ordered and installed a 200 mesh high temp strainer.  It has done a very good job at catching most of the particle and only the real small ones pass through, which in most cases are not caught in the aerators.   The strainer I installed does not have an automatic flushing function it has to be purged about every 3-4 weeks, sometimes more.  Also found that the water temp makes a big difference, I had the temp set at 125F but wife insisted at increasing it to 135F and the amount of calcium, now haw have it set at 130F and the amount of calcium is lower. 

https://www.freshwatersystems.com/products/vu-flow-hot-water-sediment-filter-system-3-4

4 hours ago, jacwjames said:

When we built our new house I installed a tankless hot water heater.  We live in E TN and our water is pretty hard.  We do not have a water softener. 

Right off bat the faucets started to stop up with pieces of the calcium that drops out of the water when it is super heated.  Since there is no tank the water and particles go right to the faucets.  After doing some research I ordered and installed a 200 mesh high temp strainer.  It has done a very good job at catching most of the particle and only the real small ones pass through, which in most cases are not caught in the aerators.   The strainer I installed does not have an automatic flushing function it has to be purged about every 3-4 weeks, sometimes more.  Also found that the water temp makes a big difference, I had the temp set at 125F but wife insisted at increasing it to 135F and the amount of calcium, now haw have it set at 130F and the amount of calcium is lower. 

https://www.freshwatersystems.com/products/vu-flow-hot-water-sediment-filter-system-3-4

Thanks, will try to adjust temp and try the sediment filter. New ideas that we have not heard before