TST tpms

Rivrman2

I have 8 working Flo-Thru sensors and new batteries for sale. See them here... https://tinyurl.com/shne7uz6  Contact me direct at rej@gte.net

Maybe the kit you see is for 8?  You can add bunches of them. Website says up to 110 sensors for multiple trailers. 

We have used the TST system since we bought our motorhome in 2005.  We are on our 3rd generation system and are very happy with its performance.  You can buy as many sensors as you need as Steven P says.  They are easy to program and they do monitor the tire temperature and pressure as they rise going down the road. 

Be sure to buy the latest version since the monitors are not upward/downward compatible.  The sensors will work with either monitor, but if you have an older monitor, it will display errors when a new version monitor comes in range.  This happened to me several times with the older monitor when I was parked and when going down the road.  The company explained that the newer monitor would cause this problem and their only solution was for me to buy a newer monitor.  After much complaining about how can you design a new monitor that is not downward compatible with your previous model, I broke down and spent the less than $100 for a new monitor.  I'm glad I did and everything is working fine now.

Tony & Doreen Chiulli

'03 Windsor, '05 Ram Toad

I would recommend getting the braided flexible extensions that mount onto the center hub of the rear wheels and putting the sensors there.  On the front, you can mount them right on the valve stem.  On the toad, you can mount them on the rubber valve stems.  The new ones are light enough.  The old ones needed a solid valve stem to mount to.

Tony C.