Neutral - Ground Bonding

Dr4Film

Not wanting to appear toooooooooooo ignorant on electrical issues. But would someone please post a picture of what to look for in regard to "Neutral and Ground bonding."

Hopefully others also have this... ... lack of knowledge.

TKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, rvingstuff said:

Not wanting to appear toooooooooooo ignorant on electrical issues. But would someone please post a picture of what to look for in regard to "Neutral and Ground bonding."

TKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, I’m with ya. Electrical is the last frontier  for me to learn, well before I tackle Quantum Physics 

9 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Gary,

That color scheme is called "Man's Best Friend" and is also our all time favorite!

That’s a very nice looking coach 

Unfortunately that would require someone to disassemble their generator and Inverter to get a photo of the ground-neutral bonding. I am not about to do that nor would anyone else unless they have already done it previously. My suggestion is to obtain the wiring diagrams of your Inverter and generator and use those to understand how they are bonded at the power source.

Edited by Dr4Film

36 minutes ago, rvingstuff said:

TKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately electricy can't really be seen.  The results or presence can be measured though.  I don't think you have to second question the manufacturer on proper grounding unless you are making a replacement or are experiencing problems.  If you have a specific question, I'll try and answer. 

Rick N.

6 minutes ago, waterskier_1 said:

Unfortunately electricy can't really be seen.  The results or presence can be measured though.  I don't think you have to second question the manufacturer on proper grounding unless you are making a replacement or are experiencing problems.  If you have a specific question, I'll try and answer. 

Rick N.

Rick:

When you (ME) don't know what you're (ME) talking about, it's difficult to offer a question, anserible. And this situation is a perfect... ...example. I'm simply attempting to further expand my knowledge. But I'm a very visual person. So, reading a manual or a scymanic just doesn't do it for me. But a pictures...!!! Ah!!! That hits the spot.