Shop suggestions HWH ride height adjustments

Hello everyone recently had air bags and shocks replaced but still have a lean in front driver side can anyone suggest a place near Titusville, Florida that works on HWH systems. Or, is this something someone with minimal no how can do. My coach is a 2003 Monaco Windsor thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

1 hour ago, William said:

Or, is this something someone with minimal no how can do.  

Not really!

You can crush yourself to death attempting to adjust the ride height without knowing what your doing, and safety precautions in place!

If you take it to a qualified chassis shop, the mechanic making the adjustments will be working from the safety of a service pit. 

Edited by 96 EVO

With HWH system, all airbags connect to a sixpack above the axle and that's where your leak likely could be. But like Ben said, you need to know how to get there safely with the frame supported. So it may not be something for you to do. Sorry, don't know about shops, never been to one.

Do you lean on one side when in travel mode? My 04 Dynasty did, called HWH, talked to a tech who walked me thru diagnostics and turn out to be a bad solenoid on front manifold(on mine). Bought the parts, replaced my self. Just be sure to block up your frame...

Josam's in Orlando is an excellent place that have HWH Technicians fully trained on the system and six pack valves.

They worked on mine and found a factory wiring screwup plus replaced one leaking valve.

It now works the best it ever has.

It might be faster to just get a bubbly solution and spray the manifold for leaks. I hear that HWH is pretty busy to respond timely and depending on what you find, it could be a simple o-ring fix. Again, safety precautions are necessary, the bags need to be empty when removing solenoids. Here are the ones I carry for that case, besides a whole other assortment. 

Screenshot_20220404-160853_Amazon Photos.jpg

5 hours ago, William said:

Hello everyone recently had air bags and shocks replaced but still have a lean in front driver side can anyone suggest a place near Titusville, Florida that works on HWH systems. Or, is this something someone with minimal no how can do. My coach is a 2003 Monaco Windsor thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

Try Glenn's in Melbourne. They did a fantastic job on my 2002 Diplomat,

Ask for Todd 321-723-0751

Cliff Loos