New Toyo M 144 Steer Tires

While getting things ready for summer travel I checked the tires on the coach and found cracked side walls on the two Michelin tires on the tag axle.  The other six tires are Toyo M 154 dated early 2018 so I went to the nearby Les Schwab to get a quote and was told it would be 2 weeks to 2 months on backorder.  Luckily the tires arrived in about 3 weeks so I went this morning to get the new tires mounted and was able to get the steer tires rotated to the tag axle and the new M 144 tires on the front.  Total price was $1,227 including mounting and new stems. The tech asked if the coach was air ride suspension because two fellow employees at another location were crushed while working on a bus with air suspension, unfortunately only one survived.  I guess they are not used to working on these coaches, most of their work is on log trucks or semi's. I asked them to please block up the coach after lifting it, which they did. Also I found these behind the wheelsIMG_0418.thumb.jpeg.4142c5d15a5d549c3817e7a6d73e1b84.jpeg

Would these be Centramatics?  Also found similar on drive axle.  

Thank you all for the information I have gotten on this forum, I would be totally lost without the guidance and sharing from others.  Thank you all!

BTW the fluid on the ground is rain water.

Edited by StephenW
spelling

I think Chargerman is correct. Had those on our 07 Executive. Looked up balance Masters; Balance Masters® Continuous Active Balancing System works by centrifugal force which precisely positions the liquid Mercury in counter-weight positions. This technology eliminates the lumping effects caused by shot filled hub mounted and tire fluid products.

When we did tires a yr ago  we used BBWHEELS.COM

1700 for 6 but I have a good friend who mounted them in the front yard. 

17 hours ago, Simplysmn said:

When we did tires a yr ago  we used BBWHEELS.COM

1700 for 6 but I have a good friend who mounted them in the front yard. 

Those same tires from BBWHEELS.com today would cost you $3,354 for 6. So much for inflation!

I just paid $510 each for the M-144 tires from Josam's in Orlando. Barry has always been the least expensive, so I no longer shop around. I go straight to him. 

Edited by Dr4Film