Brake caliper/rotor/pad info

All,

I have a 2003 Monaco Dynasty 42.

axle is a spicer E1460-W.

can anyone help ID part info?

brake pads -

brake rotors - 

brake calipers - 

I’ve searched the net for 4 hours and not coming up with any info.

thanks everyone,

Kurt

I just did my front brakes on my 2006 Dynasty at a professional shop.  There are a possibility of 3 different rotors.  The shop couldn't order them until they took it a part.  When they did, the rotors had to come from CA to FL.  I would not recommend to start the job until you can be without use of your bus for a few weeks, just incase you can't find parts.

The following PN's fit an 05 Signature. Bendix ESD 225 brake system. Caliper - Haldex 790 - 94049 ( Same caliper all four positions.) Find it Parts , $1,192 plus shipping. Pads - Haldex 790 - 22012 , Jit truck parts , $175 free shipping. Front Rotor - Centric 120.86007 , Find it Parts , $276 free shipping. Rear Rotor - Webb 26741XM7T ( Monaco PN 976045 ) Iron Wing Sales , $349 free shipping. I hope this helps, Mike.

4 hours ago, Hockeydiesel said:

The following PN's fit an 05 Signature. Bendix ESD 225 brake system. Caliper - Haldex 790 - 94049 ( Same caliper all four positions.) Find it Parts , $1,192 plus shipping. Pads - Haldex 790 - 22012 , Jit truck parts , $175 free shipping. Front Rotor - Centric 120.86007 , Find it Parts , $276 free shipping. Rear Rotor - Webb 26741XM7T ( Monaco PN 976045 ) Iron Wing Sales , $349 free shipping. I hope this helps, Mike.

Thanks… unfortunately none of those parts cross to anything I have yet.

REV/Monaco parts could only provide me the axle info.. Spicer E1460-W.. then I was able to find the numbers cast on the calipers…

obsolete Meritor but have narrowed it down to:  A1 or A2 - 3263M1157’s  - it depends on the number stamped on the end of the shaft in the slack adjuster can…. To note (it could be L or R BUT one can be used for both.  I doubt I’ll need calipers and since pads are common I’ve stopped looking).

brake pads are: KIT15616/15626PM

The rotor #’s are the dark horse for now.  There are 3 possibilities so far.

The other common theme. Things are related to ADB1560 systems, it’s just that there are some variables.

1 hour ago, Ivan K said:

If you are lucky, you might still find the rotor numbers on their perimeter.

IMG_20200109_200816735.jpg

That is one of the 3 potential numbers.  Hopefully the shop can find them and readily get one.  It is still possible to turn it but we’ll have to see

• 2 weeks later...

All,

I just replaced the front calipers and pads on my '05 Navigator.  Symptom was that the coach would really jerk the wheel left on a panic stop.  When I removed the calipers it was absolutely clear that the RH caliper piston was not functioning at all and the LH caliper wasn't squeezing equally.  Not a hard job and I was able to complete in just about 3-4 hours taking my time.  Here are the parts I used:

Pads:

• Kit PN: HX MPD1441CV (includes pads for both sides)
  • Vendor: Vander Haag's

Calipers:

• Kit PN: 99B96100 (one caliper only)
  • Vendor: BBB Industries

Let me know if you have any questions!  Some pics of the bad caliper, new caliper installed with pads, and pad wear side by side.  I would highly recommend the BBB calipers - rebuilt but high quality kit - just like new.  Stops like a Porsche now 🙂

-Mike

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Edited by TXcamping

Mike, 

Thanks for the info. This is a job that needs to be performed on my ‘05 Navigator as well, but I need rotors. Do you know where I can find them & a p/n perhaps? 
Are all Navigators that year the same? I’ve got a 500 ISM 43PBQ. 
Thank you! 
Don 

• 1 month later...

Caliper part numbers 99B96100 and K022919 cross reference to Haldex 790 94049. I am pretty sure that a 05 Navigator has the same brake setup as a 05 Signature. See my post in this thread for other part numbers. Go to Find it Parts for cross reference. I hope this helps. Mike

Txcamping & Hockeydiesel,

the 03’ Dynasty parts are NOT the same as what you show in pictures above.  I will get the final list together for reference.  What I am NOT comfortable with is that all 03’s use the same parts.  It’s all going to be for reference only.  If people look at ADB1560 parts this will give an idea of a starting point.

Edited by MHRookie

• 3 months later...