I have a 2008 holiday rambler imperial with a 425 isl   My hydraulic fan cooler was covered with a red fluid I assume was hydronic fluid.   The Reservoir was low and fluid was coming out of the side radiator and getting all over my tow vehicle we pull the Hydraulic fan cooler off and took it to a radiator shop and he could not find any leaks does anybody have any ideas where the fluid might be coming from are going

Not sure if your coach is set up like ours but we have a side radiator with a side hydraulic cooler. Two separate components. I’ve had a leak in both of them. First time it was the hydraulic cooler like you had checked. The second time it was the radiator leaking transmission fluid.

If your hydraulic reservoir was low that isolates it to the cooling fan and steering circuit.  The leak could be coming from a hose and/or the hydraulic fan motor.  There have been reports of the fan motor shaft seal failing. 

Suggest filing the reservoir and starting the engine and crawling underneath to see where the leak is. 

Ivan, I would hope that his Allison is using TranSynd Transmission Fluid versus the typical red ATF fluid that is in his hydraulic system. Well, unless his hydraulic system is using yellowish hydraulic fluid. Hard to tell or even guess until he puts eyes on the problem.

3 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Ivan, I would hope that his Allison is using TranSynd Transmission Fluid versus the typical red ATF fluid that is in his hydraulic system. Well, unless his hydraulic system is using yellowish hydraulic fluid. Hard to tell or even guess until he puts eyes on the problem.

Yes, agree and he mention red fluid. IF the PTO pump pushed its ATF fluid into that transmission,  it would be hard to distinguish between the two.