Original Sticker Price of 2002 Monaco Signature?

I expect original prices of the older coaches has been discussed here before but I am not finding it.   Anybody have knowledge of the original price of the coach I bought a couple years ago.   It is a 2002 Monaco Signature with the ISM 500 Cummins 40 foot with TAG and pretty much all the available bells and whistles.   It would just be interesting to know.   It would also be interesting to know who makes something of as good or similar quality today and what is the cost of that? 

Not sure if they’ll still do it, but REV emailed me the original window sticker (Monroney label) and the Data Sheet from my coach. I sent an email to the address:

mcctech@monacorv.com

and included my VIN, Unit serial number, and coach details.  Took a day or two to get a response. Cara Lynch was the individual who sent two pdfs - one of my window sticker and one of my data card. 

hope that helps!

• Like 2

Depending on the model and some optional accessories, (which were very few), the Baroness listed at $456,400.00 MSRP, the Colonel and the Victorian listed at $450,800.00 MSRP.

I did three years of research to find a replacement coach for our 2005 Executive. We narrowed the search down to three. The ENTEGRA Cornerstone, the NEWMAR Kingaire and the FORETRAVEL ih-45. We went to each Manufacturers Factory to help in making our decision. The Entegra came close as far as quality, but was short on options that I had in The EXEC. The Kingaire came closer to the options I had in the EXEC, but the QUALITY was not present. The FORETRAVEL met all the criteria and checked off all the boxes. Came with a two year Factory Warranty. The quality is excellent, all the equipment and components are high end and what you would expect to see in an Expensive Conversion. The Customer service and support is Excellent.

We have put over 50,000 miles on the coach since purchase and have not been disappointed yet. No major issues other than a couple operator errors.

One of the better decisions we have made!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, Flyinhy said:

Holy Shi....nickers.......wow! I may give that a try later and see what mine actually sold for. Maybe that was just a base price I found. 

On 8/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, Flyinhy said:

Holy Shi....nickers.......wow! I may give that a try later and see what mine actually sold for. Maybe that was just a base price I found. 

FWIW.  My Camelot was about 3% MORE than the NADA “MSRP”.  Monaco usually, unless it was a pretty tricked out or custom MH had the “usual suspects” on the build sheet.  Mine had a special dining area and J sofa.  That added about what, per the original build sheet, the {EDITED $15K (origianlly estimated at $10K)} bump to the NADA value.  If you go into NADA and do a lookup, the MSRP is listed for the particular model.  Therefore. You do NOT add for the stuff that was on.  A Sat dish or such might be an add on.  On the upper ends, the TPMS (integrated) or the Eaton Vorad cruise might be extra or an “all Electric”.

that’s my take and experience on it.  The NADA, AND I did a lot of research, never listed the “BASE”….but how most left the factory for that model.

• Like 1

Some of these prices are shocking to me. My Camelot has everything I could dream of in it...

Well I take that back, bath and a half would be nice as would a residential refrigerator.  I came across this that was in my ownership papers/manual packet. I had to take the picture to send to the insurance company for my tow truck damage claim last winter.

NADA shows it at $303,481 list price new.

image.thumb.jpeg.0ca22f4fcabd99088ccbb0ed49257219.jpeg

Edited by FishAR

1 hour ago, FishAR said:

Some of these prices are shocking to me. My Camelot has everything I could dream of in it...

Well I take that back, bath and a half would be nice as would a residential refrigerator.  I came across this that was in my ownership papers/manual packet. I had to take the picture to send to the insurance company for my tow truck damage claim last winter.

NADA shows it at $303,481 list price new.

image.thumb.jpeg.0ca22f4fcabd99088ccbb0ed49257219.jpeg

NADA is 95.8% of yours....I sort of GUESSED at a percentage on mine....in my post....OK....real numbers.  Mine was 95.5% of the MSRP.....including DELIVERY.  My Delivery was over $4K

I was able to trace it.  It was originally delivered or "To Be Delivered" to Emerald Coast RV in Panama City, FL.  But, in 2003 or 4, CW purchased them....but for some reason did not brand or relabel them as a CW.  Me thinks that when CW got into full blown, at every location, they turned them into the SALES outlets that we knew. I bought mine from the Orlando, FL CW, new, in 2009....so I have a pretty good history of them.

I'll edit my original post....noted of course.  My MSRP, including Delivery was about $15K above the "Estimated of Listed" MSRP.

That is probably close enough for "Washington DC" work....

• Like 1