Help Front of Coach dropping when in travel mode

gjh2916
Go to solution Solved by Doug and Nicki,

Pulled motorhome out of garage after setting for a month. Everything was okay last time I used it. My problem now is when the HWH panel is in the travel mode the front of the coach drops and rides like a lumber wagon. I can stop put in neutral, apply parking brake, and turn on leveling button raise front of coach back up. As long as it is in leveling mode the front says up.  When I release parking brake and put into gear it goes into travel mode and with in 4-5 minutes front of coach goes all the way down. My air pressure gage is still reading 125 lbs all the time. Does anyone know where I should start looking for the problem?

• Solution

There is a single ride height valve that handles the front end and two on the rear. I ran into this on the rear of my dynasty. The ride height valve is either defective or the rod has come out of the holder. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Look at about center of the axle for a vertical ride hight rod between axle and ride high valve. Could be broken or slipped off on either of its side. That would be the first thing for me. 

I see Dough already said that...

Edited by Ivan K
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys it's going to be a simple fix if I can get a new rubber gromet that the rod goes into at a truck parts store. One broke and the other one is almost broke. Think I going to replace the ones on the rear also why am at it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gjh2916 said:

Thanks guys it's going to be a simple fix if I can get a new rubber gromet that the rod goes into at a truck parts store. One broke and the other one is almost broke. Think I going to replace the ones on the rear also why am at it

Yay, another easy fix from the forum.

• Like 1