New Bilstien shocks and used air bags

I finally managed to install the REK from Source engineering on my 04 HR Neptune 36PDQ.  I have not had a chance to take a shake down cruise yet. But nonetheless, last year I purchased a pair of new front Bilstien shocks. They helped tremendously with the front end porpouising.  I only have about 200 miles or so on them and would like to sell them if anyone is interested. The Part number is 24-186582. In addition, I have the stock air bags that I removed available if anyone is looking for used spares. I am not sure if they were original to the coach or not. See attached pics. If anyone is interested please pm me or email me @ rbrodder1@yahoo.com. I would like to get 150.00 for the pair of shocks plus shipping.  Not sure if there is a value to the air bags... I am outside of the St.Louis, Missouri metropolitan area. 

Thanks Rich 

20230729_101224.jpg

20230729_101231.jpg

20230729_101237.jpg

20230729_101249.jpg

20230729_101453.jpg

20230729_101458.jpg

Edited by RBRODDER
Add location

Is your coach on the Roadmaster R4R chassis?

I noticed in your pictures that one of the part numbers on the airbag is different than the other two.  Leads me to believe that front and rears are different now.   
I want to replace my 4 airbags, I just can’t believe how hard it is to get a part number for them.  Nothing in the manual, Monaco is of no help, conflicting information on the forums.  Very frustrating.  
I can get a part number for darn near anything,  but in the case of my airbags I think my only option is to remove them so I can get the part number that way.  I see no markings on the bags otherwise. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BradHend said:

Is your coach on the Roadmaster R4R chassis?

I noticed in your pictures that one of the part numbers on the airbag is different than the other two.  Leads me to believe that front and rears are different now.   
I want to replace my 4 airbags, I just can’t believe how hard it is to get a part number for them.  Nothing in the manual, Monaco is of no help, conflicting information on the forums.  Very frustrating.  
I can get a part number for darn near anything,  but in the case of my airbags I think my only option is to remove them so I can get the part number that way.  I see no markings on the bags otherwise. 

Yes, I have the R4R chassis, the front and rear bags are different. I opted to go the full monty and installed the Source Engineering ride enhancement kit. It came with their specially made airbags ans specific valved shocks. That was a lot of fun in the St. Louis heat and humidity. Jim at Source was a lot of help and he may be able to help you get the original part numbers for the factory bags.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RBRODDER said:

Yes, I have the R4R chassis, the front and rear bags are different. I opted to go the full monty and installed the Source Engineering ride enhancement kit. It came with their specially made airbags ans specific valved shocks. That was a lot of fun in the St. Louis heat and humidity. Jim at Source was a lot of help and he may be able to help you get the original part numbers for the factory bags.

Ditto.  I opted out of the REK.  I put on their sway bars front and back.  Use the HD Source upfront. Standard in the back. I already had the Blue Ox TruCenter.

BUT....putting on the WATTS....that probably would have made me happy.... BUT it only AMPLIFIED or enhanced all the prior stuff. Many folks will go the stabilizer (steering) route and Watts and Rear Braces and new shocks.  I TOTALLY know the issues of ride discomfort and not even being able to read.  My OEM Monroes were TRASH....

Read my post here....it gives a REAL LIFE story of how those things saved my marriage and when my wife finally noticed...she was flabbergasted... SERIOUSLY....all we gearheads and chassis folks can compare and rant and rave (And Van and I are great friends...so far...LOL), but my wife's ability to read and like the ride and compare it to the Tour busses, UNSOLICITED are hard to contradict...so I KNOW what worked.  Mine is the last, as of now post on this thread...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Robert92867 said:

April 2015 manufacture date on the air bags? So you must have changed them since your coach is listed as an '04.  Someone might take them off your hands if they're in decent shape.

That is what I thought by looking at the date code. I did not install them as I have only had the coach a few years. They seem to be in decent shape to me. 

9 hours ago, RBRODDER said:

That is what I thought by looking at the date code. I did not install them as I have only had the coach a few years. They seem to be in decent shape to me. 

The date could be the the 15th day of 2004 if they are using a Julian calendar.