Source for trim/molding

Newcsn

Recently replaced our floor in our 2006 Dynasty and have been attempting to find a source for the black trim/molding around the top of the stair well (photos attached). I've put mt best "googling skills" to work & have been able to find it. Wondering if anyone has run across a supplier that may still manufacture it? Thanks

20231104_104141.jpeg

20231104_104036.jpeg

20231104_104119.jpeg

Edited by Newcsn
Update photos

You could replace the carpet on the riser with the same flooring material and use one of the many stair nose products available.  That extra vertical tab is to hide the fasteners, but if you used stainless steel round nosed screws it would look nice.

10 minutes ago, 6Wheels said:

You could replace the carpet on the riser with the same flooring material and use one of the many stair nose products available.  That extra vertical tab is to hide the fasteners, but if you used stainless steel round nosed screws it would look nice.

Thanks @6Wheels - I’ve actually contemplated changing out the carpet on the side of the risers - and will do so eventually. Just not sure if I’ll use the same porcelain tile we put on the floor or some other material. Still exploring! Just wanted to put down new transition b/f we head to FL. Thanks

19 minutes ago, Georgia Mike said:

I used this from Home Depot on my last motorhome when I replaced the floor around the top of the steps.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/M-D-Building-Products-Cinch-1-22-in-x-36-in-Spice-Fluted-Stair-Edging-Transition-Strip-43311/204768761

Thanks Georgia Mike - that's what I have in hand now. Not exactly what I was looking for - but will work until I can redo the stairwell. Thanks