Best Sale Sites

I would list it on RVTrader.com, RVT.com, eBayMotors, IRV2 classified, Facebook, and any other RV sales site.  

Post lots of pictures (40 or more).  Spend some time drafting a good narrative.  Allow 6 months for it to sale.  

Good luck!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 10:32 AM, vito.a said:

I would list it on RVTrader.com, RVT.com, eBayMotors, IRV2 classified, Facebook, and any other RV sales site.  

Post lots of pictures (40 or more).  Spend some time drafting a good narrative.  Allow 6 months for it to sale.  

Good luck!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sold mine using RV Trader but had lots of Scam offers when I used both that site and Facebook.  Be very cautious of offers.  Most forms of payment can be stopped before you are safe to spend the money.  If I would have fallen for a Scam I would have been out the money I sold it for, the motorhome would have been gone and I would have paid $5,000 out of my pocket to the person who picked up the motorhome.  Cash is king.

For me, on high price items over a few K$, it's only electronic transfer direct to my bank account before the title is turned over.  Motorhome high cash transactions would be problematic when depositing in your bank account.  15 years ago, when we sold our old Winnie, I did accept a bank check from an out of town buyer but he first needed to send me a picture of the bank check and I called the bank issuing the check to be sure it was legit.  Today, nope - it's electronic transfer only on any sale over a few K$.

Back in 1994, I bought a new car and gave the dealer a bank check.  When I got home with the new car, there was a message on my answering machine from the bank saying that the check they gave me was no good and they wanted it back to issue a new one.  (The bank merged and issued the check under the old bank name routing numbers.)  I called the bank back and told them to straighten it out with the car dealer who now has their check.  And that's what they did.  So - even bank checks can be bad.