Alladin Tank Level Sensors

Venturer
Go to solution Solved by Venturer,

I know that my 06 Exec has the same size black and grey. Sure wish that my grey was 20 gallons larger and the black 29 gallons less. 

47 minutes ago, Jetjockey said:

Most generally the grey tank has more capacity than the black. 

Not always true! My previous Windsor, yes, the Black was 40, the Grey was 60 and the Fresh was 90.

However, my 06 Dynasty has 56 gallons each for Black and Grey and the fresh is 100 gallons.

1 hour ago, Jetjockey said:

Most generally the grey tank has more capacity than the black. 

That's true on many coaches, however, mine are both 56 gallons as indicated in the owner's manual. We just collect all dishwashing water to the black tank.

Somewhere along my 2007 dynasty's life the Alladin was changed to a Silver leaf. All my systems seem to work like engine information, speeds and trip odometers except the tanks levels. I just ordered the see level and was told by them that the seelevel will display on the Silverleaf. Hoping it is so. they did remove the bedroom display for the Alladin and I wish I had it. not sure what diplay would interface without bringing additional wires.

My manual says our 06 Executive has a second display in the bedroom, however, there isn't one there. It also states the all-electric model has a second invertor which I can't find. It seems Monaco wasn't consistent with their designs or descriptions of options. 

Our 03 Sig used to feed the Aladdin display to the in dash Panasonic stereo and both the front and rear TV's.  There was a video signal box in the dash which forwarded the display.  When our Panasonic display failed I rewired the Aladdin display to the dash Sony backup camera display via an adapter, removing this box.  Your mileage may vary...