Driverside interior over couch lights and over table lights

None of the light on the driverside seam to work I’ve checked all of the fuses in the back bedroom closet and replaced most of them. The switches still light up, but no power to the lights the two over the couch and the dining room light over the table. Any suggestions?
Mike Phillips 43 foot Holiday rambler imperial 2008 model

Or if the Inverter is on and running without being connected to shore power they will also work if they are 120 VAC Lamps.

However, it is my belief that in most cases, Monaco made those 12 VDC Lamps.

Is it possible the Lamps have failed?

You have several Intellitec modules that control the lights and other things. Some coaches have them in the rear closet. Each circuit is fused at that module. The light switch will light up like normal but the lights won’t come on if the fuse is blown. If it is blown, you need to find out why.

My Camelot has the lite version of the Intellitec system with only three modules. Yours has many more modules. But, you now know what to look for.

IMG_3780.jpeg

20 hours ago, Mike T Phillips said:

None of the light on the driverside seam to work I’ve checked all of the fuses in the back bedroom closet and replaced most of them. The switches still light up, but no power to the lights the two over the couch and the dining room light over the table. Any suggestions?

Time to do some serious reading in Section 8 of your manual. You have the full blown Intellitec multiplex (MPX) LIGHTING & other Functions control system. After you read the manual on it, then download the following file.  It explains what you have and how it works in more detail

The very FIRST Recommendation is to “reboot” or reset then entire system.  Hopefully no one has bypassed the House Distribution slenoid. So find tge battery cutoff (salesman’s switch) near the door. Turn off all power.  That should kill the interior 12VDC lights and your thermostat power and all thevswitches such as fans, pumps, slides, etc.  Any switch that is on a “lighted” keypad switch.  Leave yhe power off… I recommend 5 minutes to let the electronic gremlins dissipate.

turn back on power….that should reset it. Then start checking and testing each keypad.  

NOW, IF someone put a jumper or bypassed the solenoid, then turn off both disconnect switches.  The interior lights must go OFF TO RESET the computer.

Past that, it is a matter of following the layout and diagrams.  It could be a switch. It could be a module.  You need to write down and identify the circuit.  If the bad circuits are on one switch….then you focus on that.  If the bad circuits are on only one  control module and NOT multiple, then you focus on that module.

If it is a switch, it could be a loose pigtail…

thats thevdrill….

21 hours ago, Mike T Phillips said:

If the keypad indicator light lights up indicating that the lights should be lit, then there is nothing wrong with the keypads.  The problem is with the output module in the closet or the wiring to the lights.  Look at the labels and find the one labeled for the keypad your pressing and see if the associated green indicator led lights up.  If it does, that's telling you that the module is sending the output voltage to the light.  If the indicator led lights and the fuse is good, then you likely have a wiring issue to the lights or, possibly a loose ground connection for the light circuits - is this on a slide out?