2004 Endeavor Water pump controller location? Where IS???

homerh

2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor water pump controller. Where the heck is it? I have took all the wet bay compartments apart and cannot find it. Were some systems made without one?

18 minutes ago, homerh said:

2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor water pump controller. Where the heck is it? I have took all the wet bay compartments apart and cannot find it. Were some systems made without one?

EDIT…..read the manual.  Page 6. 251……

NEGATIVE.  The only way that the pump comes on….either the cheaper impeller style or the Remco/AquaTech diaphragm is to have power to the pump.  A pressure drop then works a switch or module and the pump starts up.  BUT, you have got to have voltage to the pump.  

That comes from the Intellitec Pump controller.  It is a “parallel ground switch” system.  All your pump switches work off a single pulse. When you push the pump button switch…it sends a grounded pulse or signal to the Intellitec Pump controller.  That toggles it ON or OFF.  There is a fused 10 A power wire on the controller.  When the pump controller is in the ON mode….it sends out a ON or power signal to the pump.  It also ends the same signal to the pilot light or indicator in or nest to the switch.

Monaco, at least since, I think 2000 or so has only used the Intellitec controller.  HIGH ODDS….you have one.  Where they hid it?  Monaco only KNOWS.  Typically it is near the pump or hidden above a panel or in the area.  BUT….unless someone did a lot of creative wiring and such….you have it….otherwise….no pump.

We have your prints, I think, in the files.  Does your manual have them.   Find the print….it usually comments or shows the “harnesses” and connectors….so you can trace the harness and find the location.

Let us know….

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2004 Endeavor Water pump controller location? Where IS???

Post some pictures of your water bay. They could easily bury in behind a panel or under pipes and wires. 

Physically follow the wires from the pump if possible.

If all else fails, the old Fox and Hound is my go to tool.

Posted (edited)

I Think I found where it use  to be. The owner before me had a push button on and off put outside just above the pump. I believe they used the wires for the latching controller for the hot on the switch. I will order a new controller and figure out the wiring. Thanks for the help. A fox and hound is a great tool wiring problems. I was a industrial electrician for 30 yrs. Used one a many off times. Appreciate all the help from everyone. Great site for motorhome owners.

Edited by homerh

Where is your water pump located??  In my case it is in the small compartment next to the wet bay.  My controller is located in that compartment, it actually has a relay between the latching controller and water pump, relay switches to a larger wire size which carries higher amperage.