Rear right (passenger) Brake and turn signals not working

If you have individual light housings for each of the lights like we do and the ground (White wire) is daisy chained from one to an other, check for a bad connection at each point. I had that happen and it was confusing the way the lights interacted at first.

2 hours ago, bmulvenna@hotmail.com said:

Thanks, fuses are all good and all lights come on when I turn the headlights on.

You know the brake/tail lamps are double element bulbs, yes? One element is the tail light and the other is the brake light. Ergo, just because it lights with the headlights doesn't mean the brake lamp element hasn't failed. Easiest fix is to pull the bulb and check both elements. An alternative is to have  someone hit the brakes and see if that bulb lights up. Make sure the key is on or the engine is running, depending on your set up.....Let us know what you find. I suspect a bad bulb.....Dennis

Edited by Dennis H
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dennis H said:

You know the brake/tail lamps are double element bulbs, yes? One element is the tail light and the other is the brake light. Ergo, just because it lights with the headlights doesn't mean the brake lamp element hasn't failed. Easiest fix is to pull the bulb and check both elements. An alternative is to have  someone hit the brakes and see if that bulb lights up. Make sure the key is on or the engine is running, depending on your set up.....Let us know what you find. I suspect a bad bulb.....Dennis

Thanjs. Bulbs are all LED. It was just bad sockets. Old and loose.