Drivers side control panel

During a recent Thunder storm, our dog decided to chew up something and unfortunately she chewed up the Drivers side Control Panel. I am looking for suggestions on where I might be able to obtain this part? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.Image.thumb.jpeg.350a3a82fb0978edbd59579bb2100ed6.jpeg

13 minutes ago, DJR1SR said:

During a recent Thunder storm, our dog decided to chew up something and unfortunately she chewed up the Drivers side Control Panel. I am looking for suggestions on where I might be able to obtain this part? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.Image.thumb.jpeg.350a3a82fb0978edbd59579bb2100ed6.jpeg

One Dead Dog to start with.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mine was beaten up due to age, wear n tear, etc. We had a auto body/upholstery shop recover and rebuild the frame. Had a specialty plastic Company replace/build (replicate) the top plastic cover. Fortunately they did a good of labeling the wiring, etc, so it all went together okay. One switch broke (idle up/down), one switch gave us some troubled (grounding issues), but after extensive search and a good “electric technician” we were able to replace it and solve all issues. That is an option if you find good shops to do it. Cost about $500 total.

B1CB5ABC-94CB-419C-851C-3AAFE148BAE6.jpeg

Dennis,

As a veterinarian,  I'd suggest you talk to your vet about Sileo or trazodone for the storm phobias.  They don't go away and tend to get worse.  Look at the Thunder Shirts also. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Dennis,

As a veterinarian,  I'd suggest you talk to your vet about Sileo or trazodone for the storm phobias.  They don't go away and tend to get worse.  Look at the Thunder Shirts also. 

We own a Kennel, and yes it does not get better. We stay over night during thunderstorms and on 4th of July 

• Like 1

Thank you for the advice for our dog. We usually don't go anywhere when a storm or fireworks are coming but Unfortunately this storm came in from nowhere and caught us by surprise. We will look into the medication that you described and your both right it doesn't get better. Still no luck with finding the panel, tried Visone & Colaw RV. 

• Like 1