2008 Manaco Dynasty

Anyone happen to have the ride height measurement for a 2008 Road Master 10 bag chassis? I am not sure if the measurement is from the inside or outside of the air bag plates.

I hope some else knows but all the info I have for 2008 don't include the Dynasty.

1 hour ago, Nevada Rob said:

What info do you have?

I have the chart I downloaded from our download section. Source Engineering in Oregon is where I got my ride height.

2 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

Have to give Monaco credit, they did a great job with the owner manuals.

Boy they sure did, I made mention of that in another thread. I’m new to the Monaco. That was something that stood out to me.

2 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

Have to give Monaco credit, they did a great job with the owner manuals.

My manual only talks about ride height adjustment but not the ride height. Of coarse they were going belly up then. But I will read it again.

4 hours ago, Jim McFarland said:

I'm told that the front is a different height than the rear.  I think my 09 Knight is setting 9" on rear and 11" on the front.  btw do you think this adjustment post is applicable for all Monaco's?

Jim M

2009 Monaco Knight DFT

My 09 knight ride height is listed as 9-7/16 front and 11-3/8 rear. I plan to call Source Engineering just to get their opinion.

22 hours ago, Jim McFarland said:

Gary, please post your findings, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Jim M

I called Source Engineering and the Knights ride height spec front and back are 9”. That is based on the manufacturer of the bag Firestone. But if u need a softer ride he recommends 8-1/2”. Do not go below 8”. They said before u make any changes check for extreme angles on the u-joints.

So now I need to check my measurement between bag plates to see how their info compares the the chart I have. If there is a big difference they want me to call back with what I find.

Jim

This is the chart that I was going to use to check my coach with. Numbers are a big difference from what Source Engineering .