2009 Dynasty kitchen faucet cartridge needed

ken.knutson100

Looks like a Moen 4000 faucet cartridge available on Amazon for about $12.  Some manufacturers print their name on the faucet, usually around the base.  This could help narrow down the choices. Good luck.

I’ll definitely look again. The 4000 cartridge looks right and did in all the stores but I was told that it wouldn’t fit by looking at it? 😆 

looks like Amazon has it so I’ll order it there and get it in a couple days. 

And I would replace the whole faucet (and accessories) if it wasn’t for the fact that it is in that special red-ish copper color and not the usual oil rubbed bronze. We are going to sell the coach so I don’t want to replace the whole kitchen set. Although…if we were keeping it I definitely would! 😀

The kitchen faucet on our 2009 Dynasty is made by Danze. I have two numbers for them: 888-328-2383 and 877-530-3344. They replaced our handle because the hose pulled out and they replaced the cartridge. They also replaced the bathroom shower head (the paint had worn off). There was no charge for any of the parts. We did pay shipping.

Hope this helps.

Ray Murley

2009 Dynasty

1 hour ago, rtmurley said:

The kitchen faucet on our 2009 Dynasty is made by Danze. I have two numbers for them: 888-328-2383 and 877-530-3344. They replaced our handle because the hose pulled out and they replaced the cartridge. They also replaced the bathroom shower head (the paint had worn off). There was no charge for any of the parts. We did pay shipping.

Hope this helps.

Ray Murley

2009 Dynasty

Thank you Ray! I’ll definitely call them!