Drag Link

Me again, steering gear box replaced and up and running again, mechanic showed me that there was a little play in the drag link and suggested it be replaced when we get home. Any ideas on where to locate the drag link. I am researching now but know I can count on everyone here to chime in if they have had to replace theirs. Once again thank you to everyone for helping out.   Mike

Richard once again you are a wealth of knowledge and a huge help. Did Josams need your old link to order the new one or are there part numbers on it somewhere. How long did it take you to get it once you ordered it. Thank you for all your help.

Just had both of the Rod Ends replaced on my Drag Link, at local truck alignment shop.

I understand "some" Monaco Drag Links do not have removable rod ends.

Significantly improved my driving experience.

Edited by CRY1942

1 hour ago, Corgidad said:

Richard once again you are a wealth of knowledge and a huge help. Did Josams need your old link to order the new one or are there part numbers on it somewhere. How long did it take you to get it once you ordered it. Thank you for all your help.

Not sure as Barry took care of ordering the correct size and shape of drag link for my coach. I would bet that Henderson's may have all of that information but that is only a guess. He called me when it came in to schedule installation.

4 hours ago, Corgidad said:

Me again, steering gear box replaced and up and running again, mechanic showed me that there was a little play in the drag link and suggested it be replaced when we get home. Any ideas on where to locate the drag link. I am researching now but know I can count on everyone here to chime in if they have had to replace theirs. Once again thank you to everyone for helping out.   Mike

Josam's in Orlando replaced the drag link on my 04 Endeavor. I stopped there and had Barry take care of the ordering, then continued on to a 30 day visit with the old Holiday Rambler Chapter 400 (Fulltimers) group down on Sunshine Key. After the group get rally I made my way back to Orlando and Barry took care of the repairs and alignment. When I traded coaches the 04 Endeavor had 193,000 miles on it.

I highly recommend Josam's and Barry.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

On our visit to Josam's this spring, the drag link that we replaced 5 years ago was in bad shape.  Barry got a new and much improved over OEM drag link from Henderson's.  And I agree with a previous poster, it isn't cheap, but the peace of mind is worth it.