Looking for a radiator for a 2004 Signature with a Detroit Series 60 515 hp.

I had a fan blade break causing all the other blades to break also. At least one went into the radiator. The shop is having a hard time finding a radiator. Anyone have an part number for this radiator? 
Thanks,

Ron 2004 Monaco Signature Detroit Series 60 515 hp

If you can't find a part number for the radiator, an alternative would be to call CG&J Radiator in Gadsden Alabama to see if they have a number OR can build you a radiator after taking measurements or taking the old one to them to spec out before building.

https://cgj.com/

https://cgj.com/product-category/radiators/motorhome-and-bus-radiators/monaco-radiator

The Monaco P/N for the Radiator is S01806728, the Vendor P/N is RS-5164R. The Fan Blade Assembly P/N is 01806762, the vendor P/N is 36/12-12/35-paq-52J. The original radiator in the Executive, Signature and Navigator Coaches were made of Aluminum from 2004 thru 2006 and had issues with cracking and leaking and Monaco replaced them with a Copper, Brass, Steel Radiator. Do not use an Aluminum radiator replacement.

The  OEM radiators were built by a company in California, but I do not off hand know the name and they may not still be in business. You might give Source Engineering a call. They may have the correct radiator or they may be able to re core or custom build you one. Look for the vendor name on the fan blade assembly. The fan blade assembly was used in all the side radiator Roadmaster RR10R and RR8R chassis's until REV purchased Monaco from Navistar.

• Like 1

Hey Ron, when i was replacing my Radiator i was told the “sticker” was on the old radiator. After removing it i discovered there was NOT one on it anywhere, so i had to use measurments. It was not untill i was installing the new one is when i found the radiator sticker on the upper part of the fan shroud on the left top looking from inside the closet, it was covered under years of dirt, but it was there.

Just now, Rikadoo said:

Hey Ron, when i was replacing my Radiator i was told the “sticker” was on the old radiator. After removing it i discovered there was NOT one on it anywhere, so i had to use measurments. It was not untill i was installing the new one is when i found the radiator sticker on the upper part of the fan shroud on the left top looking from inside the closet, it was covered under years of dirt, but it was there.

Oh and i purchased it from Source Engineering 458-207-9442 very helpfull people they also sell fans

HI Ron

I have a radiator for a 2003 Signature with a Cummins 525 ISX engine. Don't know if one works for the other (Cat vs Cummins). It is new still in the shipping crate. I had to replace the radiator back in 2005 and ended up with a spare. 

Thanks Hal

I replaced my radiator last year. Bought the new one from Radiator Supply House. Great company. They had the drawing for it which they sent me to confirm prior to ordering. Excellent service and workmanship. You could save a ton of money by finding a shop that could record yours. I chose to go all new for piece of mind. Be ready, it is very expensive. I recall mine costing about $6500 and that was the best price I was able to find. 

I have an update. Insurance is paying for the damage and now looking for parts. This is a Detroit series 60.

here are some pictures of the damage. I have given them sources but as you know if it’s a boat or an RV just double the price. I’m waiting to see what they come up with. 
Ron

1F96E294-1402-4810-A5E6-2369DAE85104.jpeg

CF3399FC-35E4-4508-BBA9-31F9E2403CD2.jpeg