'09 Dynasty coming up for sale

Xlr8ting1

We are taking delivery on a Prevost coach next month and will be putting our '09 Dynasty Bishop IV up for sale soon. It's a quad slide, 3 axle, 39' coach with a no smog required ISM 500 Cummins and a 12.5 Kw Onan generator. The coach has just over 60,000 miles on it. With 50,000 miles that we as second owners have put on in the last 10 years. It has 3 roof top AC's, 1 solar panel, Sleep number RV King, Tecma macerating toilet, Sanicon system, 3 tvs, Kenwood touch pad GPS radio, surround sound, 2 RGB LED light strips on the Girard awning, and 1 bay slide out tray. This year it's received 4 new house batteries, 2 new Michelin steer tires, new ECM, and all new air bags. I changed the front axle from grease to oil and took care of all the services. No pets, no smoke, and no full timing. Clear title. We have an assortment of spares we take along, fuel filters, belts, etc.  Stored in my hangar when not on the road.  Not perfect, but in great shape nevertheless. Wholesale is in the neighborhood of $165,000.00 which is the firm price we will be asking. It will be detailed when we move into the next one. If you know of anyone interested or have questions please contact me. Thanks. 

On 11/19/2021 at 10:32 AM, Jim Bob said:

so its an 09 with no DPF?  I've seen several 07s and some 08s before. 

Probably right around the cut off. 2010 Dodge trucks are diamonds that guys seek out as Cummins was able to keep the EPA requirements in check with no DEF or DPF. (Just EGR) 

And international was trying the same, but with just DPF trying to hold off on DEF….in the 6.4 but that’s a whole other story. 

After that…..well we see what we have now. 

Beautiful Coach, I wish you well in selling it. To me it’s perfect, under 40 with a Tag. I’m not ready to jump there….yet. 

Give us a tour of your new on as well, the non Andrew Steel tour 

Edited by JDCrow

17 hours ago, JDCrow said:

Probably right at the cut off. 2010 Dodge trucks are diamonds that guys seek out as Cummins was able to keep the EPA requirements in check with no DEF or DPF. (Just EGR) 

I have a 2011 Longhorn Edition, Mega Cab with no DEF or DPF. And no EGR cooler either. Boy does she have POWER. I wish that my ISM 500 would pull like the Ram.

7 minutes ago, planodp said:

I have a 2011 Longhorn Edition, Mega Cab with no DEF or DPF. And no EGR cooler either. Boy does she have POWER. I wish that my ISM 500 would pull like the Ram.

Hook it up to your Executive and drag it, I don't think you will be as impressed when dragging 50,000 lbs. or so. :classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2021 at 4:59 AM, planodp said:

Sweet ride! Hang on to it 

7 hours ago, seadoo200hp said:

I believe 2013 is the cutoff for Ram Diesels with no DEF.  My bro in law has a 2012 with no def.

Yeah I knew it was around there some where thanks for clarifying    

• 2 months later...
On 11/19/2021 at 9:02 AM, Xlr8ting1 said:

We are taking delivery on a Prevost coach next month and will be putting our '09 Dynasty Bishop IV up for sale soon. It's a quad slide, 3 axle, 39' coach with a no smog required ISM 500 Cummins and a 12.5 Kw Onan generator. The coach has just over 60,000 miles on it. With 50,000 miles that we as second owners have put on in the last 10 years. It has 3 roof top AC's, 1 solar panel, Sleep number RV King, Tecma macerating toilet, Sanicon system, 3 tvs, Kenwood touch pad GPS radio, surround sound, 2 RGB LED light strips on the Girard awning, and 1 bay slide out tray. This year it's received 4 new house batteries, 2 new Michelin steer tires, new ECM, and all new air bags. I changed the front axle from grease to oil and took care of all the services. No pets, no smoke, and no full timing. Clear title. We have an assortment of spares we take along, fuel filters, belts, etc.  Stored in my hangar when not on the road.  Not perfect, but in great shape nevertheless. Wholesale is in the neighborhood of $165,000.00 which is the firm price we will be asking. It will be detailed when we move into the next one. If you know of anyone interested or have questions please contact me. Thanks. 

Did you sell your Dynasty ?

Not yet. I haven't received the Prevost as there were several things that required attention. The service industry seems to be at all time low as far as performance goes. Hopefully, it will come together in a couple of weeks. My plan was to move out of one and directly into the other. Then, when that's done, officially put it up for sale.

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2021 at 1:57 PM, Xlr8ting1 said:

Last post didn't show for some reason. Anyhow, the series of Cummins ISM 500's somehow got a by from the Feds. Very nice to not have to deal with recirculation and DEF.  Andrew Steele? LOL

He loves those Newell RV's! Can't blame him tho!  They are very nice rigs!