Generator slide Monaco emblem

• 6 months later...

Is anyone interested in early 2000’s Monaco Dynasty emblems? I know we need 3 per coach. I’m thinking about either plasma cutting some out of steel and have them chrome plated, or more expensive waterjet cut out of stainless steel and having them polished. Obviously the more that are done would make them cheaper. Any thoughts on material choices? Polished stainless, or chromed mild steel? How much would be a reasonable price? At this point I’m trying to figure out the cost.

47 minutes ago, Michael Powell said:

Let me know price intrested...

Another option a shop gave me is laser cutting it out of polished stainless steel. The edges won’t be polished, but won’t be discolored like plasma cut. I will let you know when I get the pricing.

I received pricing for Monaco Dynasty side and rear emblems. They would be made out of 1/8” thick polished stainless steel. They would be laser cut, so the 1/8” sides would not be polished. With Michael Powell, Stephen W, Bill R, and myself wanting them, and assuming everyone wants 3 emblems, the cost would be $88 each plus shipping from NW Oregon. The more people that want them will reduce the price even further. Frank suggested I make a new post for this, since I have this currently tagged on the front emblem post. I will put up a new post “Monaco Dynasty Emblem Replacement”. Please let me know if you want them and the quantity on that post, so I’m not hijacking this one anymore.

Thanks

Ken

• 3 months later...