And you think you have it bad there, eh?

Price is for regular unleaded with Diesel costing up to 10 more cents per liter. You do the math.  AND, the price is expected to increase by 10 more cents a liter by the end of today. With these prices, that driveway anchor is getting bolted to the driveway now! Nothing but price gouging by these lame fat cat oil companies (makes me wish I had bought some oil stock, though, awhile ago), like buying Amazon, Apple and Google stock back in the late '90s. Oh well, it is what it is, eh?

image.thumb.png.e752f35eefc6681f97d6bc071f8be2ea.png

By the way, this is in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, where we have the highest cost of living and the highest taxes!

Not quite as bad as it is for the people living in California where diesel is approaching $7 a gallon. However, they also are a state which has one of the highest cost of living in the country and their taxes are out of sight too.

39 minutes ago, JDCrow said:

Just went up 395 in Cali. Several small towns (Mono Lake was one) $7.59 a gallonn

If you need a overnight spot near Carson City let me know. I have 5 acres and full hookups out in Dayton.

15 minutes ago, guy_ethier said:

Yes, by taking the Alaska Ferry from Bellingham, WA if it is still running

Not cheap, but still cheaper than the price for diesel at 3800 miles round trip figure around $1.75 per mile approx. image.png.ecc759f37bc0a30701fccccfc054d138.png

That's a nice ride up.

I was in Cali 6 months ago and it was hovering $5+. Now back in the Carolinas and it's running $5+. Wish someone would drill a bit more.

50 minutes ago, Tom Wallis said:

If you need a overnight spot near Carson City let me know. I have 5 acres and full hookups out in Dayton.

Oh kool!! We have a friend in Dayton that we haven’t seen since she moved there. So where is your address? Lol!!!!!

• Like 1

My Camelot is at Gerzenys body shop in Sarasota getting the tow truck damage fixed. Probably be done in about a week.

Figure it's going to cost me about $1000 in fuel to get it home. Actually considered just driving it back to the lot and leaving it there but:

Don't want it in the florida sun all summer

Need to get it in my shop and paint the roof, wax the sides and do some other things

I don't think I'd be able to sleep with it sitting down there and me up here.

I just brought a Super C from Ont. to Ab. and paid 2.45L Cdn which converts to 7.20 US for a US Gal. in Ont. 

Best way to Alaska Nvrtoofast is through Ab. where for now we have the cheapest prices in Can., I think it was still 1.80L Cdn. when I looked on Friday.

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

Oh kool!! We have a friend in Dayton that we haven’t seen since she moved there. So where is your address? Lol!!!!!

225 Imperial Road.

2 minutes ago, Tom Wallis said:

225 Imperial Road.

Holy crap! Our friend lives at 360 Imperial Rd

2 hours ago, Chuck B 2004 Windsor said:

Time to move elsewhere?  eh

Ha! Tell that to the wife....been trying to move to the prairies since forever and she loves it here till the day she dies, she says. 46 years of married "bliss?"

1 minute ago, Tom Wallis said:

Wow, that's just about a block from us.

Small world!!!

7 minutes ago, Tom Wallis said:

Yes it is. If you're coming this way let me know.

Heading to our home base in Oregon via Ca101 then I5. Coach needs some attention. Have a great rest of your day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom Wallis said:

Awesome! You are very generous to offer

This was a trip with the truck to fetch a trailer we left in Yuma. I’ve been down there before (395) but forgot how beautiful Lone Pine and Bishop are. We plan to make a trip next spring and spend a few weeks and try and hit Yosemite before kids get out of school.

A29D9B99-44E1-488C-AF2E-D2E347974C24.jpeg

2 hours ago, JDCrow said:

Awesome! You are very generous to offer

This was a trip with the truck to fetch a trailer we left in Yuma. I’ve been down there before (395) but forgot how beautiful Lone Pine and Bishop are. We plan to make a trip next spring and spend a few weeks and try and hit Yosemite before kids get out of school.

A29D9B99-44E1-488C-AF2E-D2E347974C24.jpeg

I love 395 with Bishop and Lone Pine and the Alabama Hills. I'm into photography and it doesn't get much better than that. Let me know when you're going and if we're around you're welcome to spend the night here.