Weep Hole Covers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carey, I have been following this post from the beginning, I think. I would like to get some of these made. I assume you are making them for the 1 3/4" hole spacing. Please let me know how to go about ordering. You can gmail me at donforsyth123@gmail.com

1 hour ago, Don Forsyth said:

Hi Carey, I have been following this post from the beginning, I think. I would like to get some of these made. I assume you are making them for the 1 3/4" hole spacing. Please let me know how to go about ordering. You can gmail me at donforsyth123@gmail.com

Hi Don,

Here is the email address that will get you in contact with my grandsons  and my son.

2b3dprints@gmail.com

They should be able to help you. 

Carey 

P.S.  If you have any issues getting in touch with them, please PM me on the Monacoers forum.

So I started this topic awhile back with the designs for the covers. After about a year I noticed I lost a couple along the way. I highly recommend a small dab of black silicone to help hold them in place for the long term. 

In the Northern Utah sun, using PETG they seem to have hold their shape well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last summer I ordered weep hole covers for my 2002 HR Endeavor 40DST not knowing enough. I got my weep hole covers...unfortunately Mine uses the ones with the attaching ears on top rather than on the back. Gauging from the huge response to these last year, I'd say someone need these of mine. I have 27ea LH and 27ea RH. I ordered them from the lads that were making making, and they look really great, just won't fit my application. I'll take $60 plus shipping for these. PM me and I'll send my phone number. I can take CC payments.

I think Flat Rate USPS is around $10.00

7 hours ago, Raymc1027 said:

Last summer I ordered weep hole covers for my 2002 HR Endeavor 40DST not knowing enough. I got my weep hole covers...unfortunately Mine uses the ones with the attaching ears on top rather than on the back. Gauging from the huge response to these last year, I'd say someone need these of mine. I have 27ea LH and 27ea RH. I ordered them from the lads that were making making, and they look really great, just won't fit my application. I'll take $60 plus shipping for these. PM me and I'll send my phone number. I can take CC payments.

I think Flat Rate USPS is around $10.00

Ray,

My grandsons and their dad designed a cover to fit the early 2000s coaches like yours.  The tabs are located on the top side, so they will work on your windows.  You can contact them at 2b3dprints@gmail.com

Carey

• 3 weeks later...