Missing fold out table in 2007 diplomat

51 minutes ago, Coach J said:

Anyone have a resource for things like the food out table that comes in the 2007 diplomat 40SKQ?  Mine is missing when I purchased

also any chance to buy the sink covers for the kitchen sinks. They were missing as well. 

thanks 

We added a side mounted table. It works better for us. 

On the sink covers, you can make a cardboard template and take it to a plastic supply and have cutting boards (HDPE) made to fit, or wood shop for custom wood boards, or a shop that does corian counter tops. 

You might hit up the big wreaking yard in Alabama and see if they have any of these sitting around 

3A85CE42-6709-433D-8B42-B29315D2ABC7.jpeg

Edited by JDCrow

4 hours ago, Coach J said:

Anyone have a resource for things like the food out table that comes in the 2007 diplomat 40SKQ?  Mine is missing when I purchased

also any chance to buy the sink covers for the kitchen sinks. They were missing as well. 

thanks 

Gota wonder why someone would feel the need to take those items out of the coach 🤔!!

12 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Gota wonder why someone would feel the need to take those items out of the coach 🤔!!

Follow some YouTubers, you’ll either be amazed or bewildered at what people do to change the layouts to fit their needs. 

More storage, office spaces, kids stuff, lots of stock items get ripped out. 

The slide out table on our 08 SKQ is the same corian as the kitchen counter. Someone must have installed a desk or additional seating perhaps. I agree an RV salvage yard might come up with something. I know there was a clone to my rv that drowned in a hurricane several years ago in Florida. I have no idea where it went but it could be a source in some salvage yard. 

A good cabinet/counter maker could duplicate them for sure but would likely be quite pricey. Custom cutting boards would be a great idea. 

We rarely use the right cover in our sink. Even when traveling it stays stored and the sink holds loose items. The large side of the sink is covered 95% of the time and I use that area for food prep using thin plastic cutting boards. 

Sorry this does not help you find the source, just adding some ideas to the mix.