Carpeted Dash Pads

Can you post a picture(s)?

Did you have to send measurements to Shade Pro or did have have a listing for your 2005 Monaco?

Thanks - Jim

Good luck with Shade Pro! Tried several times to get a dash cover. They never could get it right. Got a refund. But that’s just my personal experience.

I didn't have one for the 02 Windsor and overtime, 18+ years of ownership, the dash sustained nicks, scratches, etc. My current 06 Dynasty came with a gorgeous grey dash cover and now that I now own one, I should have purchased one for the Windsor shortly after buying it back in 2003.

JMHO

Thanks for the links everyone. I was at the Tampa show and wasn’t looking at the time. Veraken, Activervupholstery has a great interface on their site, can you insert a photo I can look at. Richard yes that’s my concern and what I’m wanting to avoid as well.

I have some samples from Shade pro and another company. Sorry cant remember the name of the "other one" but the material was like a soft scotch brite pad. I didn't really like it.  

The shade pro was much nicer top material and has a thick rubber backing.  It did take a LONG time to get the sample from shade pro.  I have not pulled the trigger on an order but I was going to go with the shade pro. guess I better order soon.  

On 1/30/2023 at 9:36 PM, Carnac said:

Can you post a picture(s)?

Did you have to send measurements to Shade Pro or did have have a listing for your 2005 Monaco?

Thanks - Jim

I have ShadePro and love it - nice and durable. I just picked out year, make , and model on their site. It doesnt fit EXACTLY due to the nature of our snowflakes but they provided inserts to take up the slack around the defroster vents. I'd give 4.5 stars.

Shade Pro said they had my pattern for my '09 Camelot so I ordered one but it was not the correct pattern, it was for a prior year's Camelot. If I can get down to Indio I will try to hook up with their pattern designer. If anyone knows of someone who makes these up in the Junction City, OR area I would like to hear about them as I have plans to be there this summer.

8 hours ago, Land Lubber said:

Shade Pro said they had my pattern for my '09 Camelot so I ordered one but it was not the correct pattern, it was for a prior year's Camelot. If I can get down to Indio I will try to hook up with their pattern designer. If anyone knows of someone who makes these up in the Junction City, OR area I would like to hear about them as I have plans to be there this summer.

I had same issue. I was told they had my pattern. Got it and was an inch too wide and cover for desk slide didn’t fit. Offered to bring my coach to their shop as I was going to be a couple of miles away. They basically ignored my offer and refunded my money.

On 2/1/2023 at 10:49 AM, VinceB said:

I have ShadePro and love it - nice and durable. I just picked out year, make , and model on their site. It doesnt fit EXACTLY due to the nature of our snowflakes but they provided inserts to take up the slack around the defroster vents. I'd give 4.5 stars.

DITTO.  But the glue on their velcro is not suitable for heat.  I have to redo that, to keep it from sliding up over the defroster vent.