Removing plastic fuel doors?

I need to repair some clear coat flaking which will require sanding the basecoat. Therefore, I need to get it matched so the color is closer than the standard color mix. I have a Ralph Lauren Country edition and the codes are nowhere to be found even if I wanted the factory mix 

My two fuel doors, that are plastic lids, are sprayed the two colors I need to match. I looked at them today, and like the side doors the housings are held in with several rivets each. Is it possible to remove the doors in some way without pulling the rivets? It looks like I could pry the door itself to release it from the housing, but I have no way of knowing how long the tips go into the housing and I don't want to break it.

Its not possible to drive to a jobber either. I've checked and none of them nearby are on a street or have a lot to which I could get in there.

Sorry, I checked and its the Classic color palette for 2000.

Here is a pick of the coach.

Screenshot_20230423_182000.jpg

8 minutes ago, Oregon04Windsor said:

I was able to get my color codes from REV group just a couple weeks ago and take it to a local supplier and had paint mixed.

Really? Well, I'll give them another call as I was told they didn't have the codes for the older Monaco coaches.

So for me when the back of my coach was repaired🤦‍♂️the shop doing the work removed the water heater cover and had it sent out for a paint match. When it was all done i could see NO difference with the work they had done… Workmanship yes, color match NO.image.thumb.jpg.ba326100d8e79228e74b46dd78f158f8.jpg

3 hours ago, Rikadoo said:

So for me when the back of my coach was repaired🤦‍♂️the shop doing the work removed the water heater cover and had it sent out for a paint match. When it was all done i could see NO difference with the work they had done… Workmanship yes, color match NO.image.thumb.jpg.ba326100d8e79228e74b46dd78f158f8.jpg

That's a great looking coach!

Unfortunately, it seems my water heater was replaced at some point and it has a plain white cover on it rather than the original color matched. Respraying it correctly is on my to do list to remove it as an eyesore.

Drill the rivet, those doors are assembled when warm out of the molding machine.  After they set and cool chances of getting them apart without breaking the hinge pins are about zero...then you will have more paint work.

Photo matching after 10 years is better than codes at a good paint shop.

Just wanted to provide an update 

I received a reply from my request today asking for the paint codes used on my coach. I'm not sure why they were able to provide them by email and not by phone, but nonetheless I got what I needed.

I'll reach out to a jobber tomorrow in order to get a pint sample of each color so that I may check the color match. I have no doubt that some tinting will be required, but I do it all the time at work so that won't be a big deal since I have the base color to start from.

Thanks again for all the help and advising me to make the request by email.

Kerry